Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Empty highways...check...tons of HP...check...social "distancing"...check

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I'm waiting for one helluva rain storm to drive through.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
You bug guys....know what the best bug cleaner (that wont compromise paint?)
There are tons of product out there, I keep the car coated with Klasse & top with Bead Maker from time to time.
Bugs come off pretty easy if you do it before they get baked on with just DI water & MF towels.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
There are tons of product out there, I keep the car coated with Klasse & top with Bead Maker from time to time.
Bugs come off pretty easy if you do it before they get baked on with just DI water & MF towels.
the best bug cleaner in the world..and its natural...a solution of 25% water 75% hydrogen peroxide ...bugs dissolve ln seconds...bugs are basically protein...hydrogen peroxide neutralizes protein...will not harm wax... or paint...try it you will be amazed...just don't tell anyone your secret...lol...put it in a spray bottle

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
the best bug cleaner in the world..and its natural...a solution of 25% water 75% hydrogen peroxide ...bugs dissolve ln seconds...bugs are basically protein...hydrogen peroxide neutralizes protein...will not harm wax... or paint...try it you will be amazed...just don't tell anyone your secret...lol...put it in a spray bottle
how much yeast do I have to add to the corn to get the right mash for makin booze?

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
I've driven that road a lot and it's fun, the thing you have to watch out for is it's desert out there and the road gets coated with a nice layer of fine dust and sand....and it doesn't take much to make you lose traction when you're pushing it through some of those turns. Some nice areas to go shooting out there as well.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Don't know where to document the further stupidity of the other drivers out there now. Nearly dusk last night, we worked around the house all day, got the "shed" turned over from winter equipment to summer equipment. So after dinner we took the RE out for just a little pleasure cruising.

#1 iddiot. We were in a residential area, nice road double stripes, I was not being that much of a gramps in the RE. Right? But this guy in a junker, hell, could have been a rental car does not want to travel behind us! Passes us. I did not want to even be a fool and just speed up to prohibit it. But of course he runs up upon another car in front after we allowed the pass then just speeded up a little to "keep up" for the fun of it. Oh well.

#2 iddiot. About another mile or two almost home now, little traffic and we were going all of the posted 50 mph. The dude must have thought that damn stop sign was either not there, or it was a yield sign. Now this time, I had to at least cover the brake for this one, as he turned right from the sign and in front of me. Fuck that! That ass was never passed so close to his left mirror (now I did not give a rip, I was mildly annoyed by this ass-wipe), I also had the peddle nearly at WOT passing the fool, so I am sure he heard it when we toasted him going by. No he did not catch me, don't even consider that could have been possible.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Don't know where to document the further stupidity of the other drivers out there now. Nearly dusk last night, we worked around the house all day, got the "shed" turned over from winter equipment to summer equipment. So after dinner we took the RE out for just a little pleasure cruising.

#1 iddiot. We were in a residential area, nice road double stripes, I was not being that much of a gramps in the RE. Right? But this guy in a junker, hell, could have been a rental car does not want to travel behind us! Passes us. I did not want to even be a fool and just speed up to prohibit it. But of course he runs up upon another car in front after we allowed the pass then just speeded up a little to "keep up" for the fun of it. Oh well.

#2 iddiot. About another mile or two almost home now, little traffic and we were going all of the posted 50 mph. The dude must have thought that damn stop sign was either not there, or it was a yield sign. Now this time, I had to at least cover the brake for this one, as he turned right from the sign and in front of me. Fuck that! That ass was never passed so close to his left mirror (now I did not give a rip, I was mildly annoyed by this ass-wipe), I also had the peddle nearly at WOT passing the fool, so I am sure he heard it when we toasted him going by. No he did not catch me, don't even consider that could have been possible.
Damn yeah the roads for sure are nutty and I m on the road pretty much every day and I am being respectful to the slow pokes even though I just want to blast them lol. But the #1 Idiot has run out of TP and now realizes all the gas stations and other public bathrooms does not have any either:eek:. So he's being an ass wipe since he's getting ready to crap his pants and has to get home to resort to the newspaper sectiono_O
Now the #2 already had a load in his pants and no resources to take care of the problem and the car reeks so he's on a mission as well and or his wife, kid, boyfriend, mom, dad, grandma, grandpa....etc:unsure:
And Damn this is starting to sound like Magnified postings :LOL:

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Damn yeah the roads for sure are nutty and I m on the road pretty much every day and I am being respectful to the slow pokes even though I just want to blast them lol. But the #1 Idiot has run out of TP and now realizes all the gas stations and other public bathrooms does not have any either:eek:. So he's being an ass wipe since he's getting ready to crap his pants and has to get home to resort to the newspaper sectiono_O
Now the #2 already had a load in his pants and no resources to take care of the problem and the car reeks so he's on a mission as well and or his wife, kid, boyfriend, mom, dad, grandma, grandpa....etc:unsure:
true.....the stories are getting better....but I think it's going to take a little more work to top....."he nailed that thing like it owed him money"......

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
Last night across the boarder M6 street 1/4 open road and just kept going, 0-183 in 23 seconds and kept going (meter went off the chart even lol) let off at 194, ran out of straight away.
00E59360-EAAE-4C86-B0EC-6672A5B7CFA3.jpeg 0F9469EE-CFF4-43F0-8E68-570666B92112.jpeg

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Well we don't have track footage to post yet. Just grabbing the low hanging fruit.