Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

E85 Build

OP
Mopar16
Member ID
Reactions
City
McAllen
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #21
I wonder what's up with the Hellraiser failures of late. I've had one of the 2.72s on my car for almost 2 years no issues. Are they hitting the snout or something on some cars?

10.1 first time out isn't bad in that DA. What was the MPH?
Yeah, the shop told me it's not very common for them to fail anymore but that it does happen. Back luck on my part I guess. I'll update what caused the failure when I take the car back to Peitz on Monday (maybe just a defective product??).

The track was having issues with the timeslipe machine or something and nobody got timeslips that night. It's nothing new for my local track in South Texas. I have to go so San Antonio or Houston to go to a nice track. The car club that I'm apart of and my fiancé all told me is was 10.1 and that the trap speed was over 140 but without a timeslip I couldn't tell you for sure other than the car did 10.1 It was a really frustrating night to say the least.

FFBOS

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mount Prospect
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Charger
My tuner, Satera Tuning is coming out with their own style of ”hellraiser”, will have a hub that allows you to switch sizes.