Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Does anyone regret getting the Rear Seat Delete?

Inrfire

Member ID
Reactions
City
Omaha
State
NE
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
It is actually over 40 lbs from what I have read. I thought it was around 46lbs. Couple that with a diet and it adds up :) As I mentioned in post #19, I really like an unobstructed back window with the head rests not in they way. Heck they are factory 10 second cars and can do over 200 mph. I think they can pass for the swag. I have had a ton of compliments on mine! Besides, I don't want anyone in the back seat lol

PaVaSteeler

Mole
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
VA
Country
United States
For me the Hellcat is a luxury performance car much like the Plymouth GTX and Buick GS were in the day. To me the lack of a rear seat detracts from that. Looks like a NASCAR wannabe.
Should we get off your lawn too?

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat

Jungle Cat

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Dracut
State
MA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Should we get off your lawn too?

Nevermind getting off of it, don't step on it in the first place!

:sneaky:

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
I have modified my factory rear seat delete for a quick remove back panel, because I have to remove it when I have to bring my 2 315/50 r17 at the strip. View attachment 2679 View attachment 2680 View attachment 2681 View attachment 2682
That is an awesome idea. I'm waiting on my rear seat delete kit to show up from Mopar. It's been delayed 4 times already. I'm almost to the point of giving up and cancelling the order. But.....just like a "B" horror movie on a late Saturday night....I keep telling myself to give it 5 more minutes cuz it's gonna get better :)

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
In my case only, I wood delete what would be sitting on the back seat. Nothing, butt fer a 1 $ got one that can be taken out and sold and or sent to the homeless shelter for comfy dreams. Damn thang can't way much and not that hard to dismantle. Do your dis embodied neighbor whom has to sleep out side doo too much brews and Ravens games, lend him a back seat that belongs. To a $90,000 engine. He can steal a blanket from Good Wills