Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Dodge Redeyes

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
I’ll one up that. Got a well modified 2019 REWB that can kick ass, and is one of the club’s Jellcat of the Year. The first $300,000 OBO takes it, and I’ll throw in a 20’ tilt flatbed trailer.
$5000 cash money, and I'll even come pick it up to save you shipping!

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
They don't even make a million units for the f150 aka "best selling truck" you think they have 1 million orders for these cars? 🤣🤣, If you believe that I got a nice lot in Manhattan to sell you for 50k.

There are still allocations on the locator available, my best guess is that dodge is avoiding building unallocated units in favor of rewarding smaller dealers with the opportunity to get hellcats, you know the dealers in butt f*ck nowhere that are run by Billy bob and his cronies that don't really wanna sell hornets in 2024.

The whole allocated/unallocated system is a giant mess, and I wonder how much actual demand there would be if anyone could go to any dealer and order one, because I guarantee you that if allocations did not exist these big dealers like koons and chapman would be doing under invoice deals.

I almost feel like dodge is creating their own scarcity of units to drum up demand, throw dealers a bone with adm, and make sure they are able to empty the parts bin without ordering too many extras.
F all this allocated BS

OP
RRDon
Member ID
Reactions
City
Anytown
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
Challenger
Thread Starter #43
That's approximatly the number of people who have tried to order these cars, not the actual number of valid orders for cars to actually be built. Go back and carefully re-read the first post.

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
That's approximatly the number of people who have tried to order these cars, not the actual number of valid orders for cars to actually be built. Go back and carefully re-read the first post.
I did read your first post hence my response…

I don’t know how you “try” to order, you either do or you don’t…and how the number of people that “try” are being tracked is questionable AF.

A dealer has an allocation for a Last Call or any other vehicle showing up in the allocation locator. The customer and dealer agree on a price and draft a sales order and the order is placed…

Some mouth breathing fuckwit with a 500 and change credit score rolls up to the dealership in his clapped out ‘84 Camaro and says he want one of them there new Demon 170s don’t count…

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
Where did the 1,000,000 come from ???

I don t see that #

OP
RRDon
Member ID
Reactions
City
Anytown
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
Challenger
Thread Starter #46
Dealers all over the country have been taking orders far in excess of their allotments hoping to cash in on the stampede in case more are made. That's why there are so many 5N7 sales codes on the books. Dodge's software does NOT prevent dealers from ordering more cars than their allotment.

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
Dodge's software does NOT prevent dealers from ordering more cars than their allotment.
Well there’s your problem right there…greedy dealers, SHOCKING…not.

OP
RRDon
Member ID
Reactions
City
Anytown
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
Challenger
Thread Starter #48
Where did the 1,000,000 come from ???

I don t see that #
Corporate accounting dept. (latest estimate based on # of incoming orders submitted for all new Dodges including old orders for 22's that haven't been built yet. Not just Redeyes, sorry for the confusion).

drag racer

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
PEORIA
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger HC, '19 Durango SRT, '22 Charger SP
I am soooo happy I got my '22 Charger order in when I did, and actually got the car. What a clusterf^$%k

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
evil.jpg

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I am soooo happy I got my '22 Charger order in when I did, and actually got the car. What a clusterf^$%k

Winner!

I put off doing this, believing that I could get in on the last deal...

What an idiot...

RAMBLE1

Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
NORTH FLORIDA
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 CHALLENGER HELLCAT TorRed RED / REDEYE
I know the feeling, I ordered my Challenger Redeye in the summer of 2022. My Dodge dealer was not the brightest bulb in the pack, I had incorrect information, from January 2022, attempting to order a Jailbreak, then a Redeye. Finally, the Challenger was delivered January 2022. Luckily, my plan was to get the Redeye, as a backup, in case the Demon was unattainable. I have attempted to get a Demon, but after contacting 130+ dirt bag dealers, no luck. I will enjoy my Red Challenger Redeye...

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
That's every manufacturer tho, it's nothing new. They knew this since early 2021.

Go check all 2023 f150s, they eliminated the heating steering wheel and led numbers on the hvac controls, so from a 45k xlt to a 111k raptor R you have no heated steering wheel button.
Its true.
I just find it funny that you can't get a heated steering wheel in a 140k Raptor R

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
That's every manufacturer tho, it's nothing new. They knew this since early 2021.

Go check all 2023 f150s, they eliminated the heating steering wheel and led numbers on the hvac controls, so from a 45k xlt to a 111k raptor R you have no heated steering wheel button.
That’s why I bought my lightly used ‘21 Platinum… heated, massaging, roof, the works… because I couldn’t spend $100k to buy one like it and not have a heated wheel. Ford also stopped offering to retrofit the options when they became available…

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
Wonder what the profit difference is between a v6 base and a REWB…
I’d imagine the REWB makes them 2x as much money…

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Wonder what the profit difference is between a v6 base and a REWB…
I’d imagine the REWB makes them 2x as much money…
The Hellcats are a shit ton of profit to Dodge.
They make money on the 30k SXT, a 100k Demon is gravy. And it probably costs them a few grand more to make the Demon over the SXT.

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
If they’re going EV, they shouldn’t have to worry about the emission standards against a fleet… flood the market with HP

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Its true.
I just find it funny that you can't get a heated steering wheel in a 140k Raptor R
Yeah maybe even more with markup lol. Imagine a 150k S class with no heated steering wheel, would never happen.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
That’s why I bought my lightly used ‘21 Platinum… heated, massaging, roof, the works… because I couldn’t spend $100k to buy one like it and not have a heated wheel. Ford also stopped offering to retrofit the options when they became available…
We got our trucks back in may 2021 before the sh*tshow started, back then we had led numbers in the hvac controls, heated steering wheel, etc etc

Not looking forward to what 2024 holds for us.

OP
RRDon
Member ID
Reactions
City
Anytown
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
Challenger
Thread Starter #60
You can shoot the messenger if you want but it won't change the facts, they simply do not have the parts supply to build the vast number of cars that have been ordered, not even close. And that folks is really bad news because they are NOT going to start up the supply chain all over again on models that are being discontinued. Cancelled orders are already stating to show up at dealerships nationwide. Hey, what the hell, nobody's more unhappy about this than I am.