Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Darrel Cox lockouts install

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Sweet, I'll be watching your results. 315s were hard to find for a while, but guess they're starting to become available if you found some.

I dropped the cradle for the AAD arms and didn't think it was a big deal, so either way this lockout install shouldn't be a big deal either (knock on wood).

It's about to start getting too hot for the track around here, so I've got a couple months to get ready for the fall. I'll be hitting the track next Saturday morning during ChallengerFest so we'll see how that goes. The track is doing a private rental for race tires only limited to 50 cars and the prep is phenomenal when they do those but the DA probably won't be great. I'm expecting 2,000+.

OP
vortecd

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #42
Sweet, I'll be watching your results. 315s were hard to find for a while, but guess they're starting to become available if you found some.

I dropped the cradle for the AAD arms and didn't think it was a big deal, so either way this lockout install shouldn't be a big deal either (knock on wood).

It's about to start getting too hot for the track around here, so I've got a couple months to get ready for the fall. I'll be hitting the track next Saturday morning during ChallengerFest so we'll see how that goes. The track is doing a private rental for race tires only limited to 50 cars and the prep is phenomenal when they do those but the DA probably won't be great. I'm expecting 2,000+.
I found a set not far from me. He ordered them found another set and these are the ones he ordered. Summit is showing 8-17. If you think you may want 315s you either need to get some on order or do some searching. I feel some places will be getting them in this month being a month ago they were showing May delivery

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
They look like to old "hop not " kit

Sent from my Armor 8 Pro using Tapatalk

YMMV

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Morris Co
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
18 Charger HC
I know Darrel has more being made as we speak if anyone is interested. I believe his pricing is $250 bucks.
His shop number is (517) 369-9636
Thanks for the heads up! Ill have to give him a call.