Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Bondo belts for Hellraiser pulley.

roh92cp

U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fort Kent
State
ME
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I'm having a hard time finding online anyone selling the Bondo belts in the 10PK1460 and 10PK1455. Can anyone help me find these online?

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Why bondo? I run the gates standard black belts. I found them to work the best going back to my 8 rib mustang days

OP
roh92cp

roh92cp

U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fort Kent
State
ME
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #4
Why bondo? I run the gates standard black belts. I found them to work the best going back to my 8 rib mustang days
Bondo belts are recommended by Litens who makes the hellraiser pulley is my understanding.

OP
roh92cp

roh92cp

U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fort Kent
State
ME
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #5

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Thanks for the help I would have thought other more sources of distribution on these would be available.
You are welcome!
I'm not sure, I just know Josh@HHP was out in the beginning for T&T and R&D results using the Litens Pully set up.

Linda

OP
roh92cp

roh92cp

U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fort Kent
State
ME
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #7
You are welcome!
I'm not sure, I just know Josh@HHP was out in the beginning for T&T and R&D results using the Litens Pully set up.

Linda
HHP seems like a reputable shop I'm considering between them and and Dusterhoof tuning to do the unlock and calibration for more power. I'm sources parts now for the 800 whp build. Already have the 2.85" hellraiser pulley and Deamon injectors. I'm gonna do JLT intake and not sure if BAP will be needed.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
HHP seems like a reputable shop I'm considering between them and and Dusterhoof tuning to do the unlock and calibration for more power. I'm sources parts now for the 800 whp build. Already have the 2.85" hellraiser pulley and Deamon injectors. I'm gonna do JLT intake and not sure if BAP will be needed.
HHP is where Hellcat Tuning all started. My husband (rip) was know as "Top Cat". Him and I went to the Track 3Xs a week with Josh for T&T and R&D of Tuning and parts. There are many ways now to add parts and Tune a Hellcat. This is what my husband John wanted to push vendors to step up to plate and manufacture competitively and have parts available.

Are you just wanting to have some Fast fun on the streets? Or will you go to the Dragway?

Linda

OP
roh92cp

roh92cp

U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fort Kent
State
ME
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #9
HHP is where Hellcat Tuning all started. My husband (rip) was know as "Top Cat". Him and I went to the Track 3Xs a week with Josh for T&T and R&D of Tuning and parts. There are many ways now to add parts and Tune a Hellcat. This is what my husband John wanted to push vendors to step up to plate and manufacture competitively and have parts available.

Are you just wanting to have some Fast fun on the streets? Or will you go to the Dragway?

Linda
Very interesting to hear your story and history behind these cars, and nice to meet you here. My goal is fast street car only no glory on the drag strip for me. Next year I will go to Loring AFB and try a high speed run 1.5 mile runway.

Last edited:

Slows2k

Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger
Pretty sure Bondo is body filler, and Bando makes drive belts.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Very interesting to hear your story and history behind these cars, and nice to meet you here. My goal is fast street car only no glory on the drag strip for me. Next year I will go to Loring AFB and try a high speed run 1.5 mile runway.
Thank you its nice to meet you on here too. So many good forum members with lots of knowledge and experience.
You are not alone about not going to the dragstrip but making the airforce base runs.
I asked because it will be important to let a Tuner know your need for speed.
There are supporting mods that you will need.

I drag race and my Hellcat has several Tunes.
But basically I can go from a Daily driving Tune and put my HC into Race trim. Drag wheels, smaller pully and race gas. The supporting mods are there for racing and turned on by the Tune. Your HC could have a similar type of set up so when you want to put the pedal to the floor everything is setup for you.

Linda :)

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Pretty sure Bondo is body filler, and Bando makes drive belts.
"two things I would never use" for $1000