Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Bad news, and pardon my absence

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Keeping you and yours in prayers.

Last edited:

Bkuz

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat

RedEye19FL

Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradenton
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 TorRed Challenger RedEye
@Magnified you are well thought of on this forum. All the best to you and your family!

Hellion

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Johnstown
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Charger
Good luck to the OP and his family. I'm sure everything will turn out good for you and your family.

^^^^^
If it did everyone would be doing it. It’s been looked at and tested. Snake oil placebo at best.
Slowpoke you need to stop listening to the general media and start getting your info from other sources. You have been miss guided on so many things you post on this forum. Here is just one video from a Dr. and there are so many others out there claiming the same thing.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
^^^^^
If it did everyone would be doing it. It’s been looked at and tested. Snake oil placebo at best.
Talked to my doctor and wouldn’t jump to that conclusion and my dad called his church elder friend who Manages like 14 major hospitals in Florida. And he had the same answer my doctor said to me. There is not enough product to give every person and would deplete the supply for people who take This daily for other diseases. ANd other countries have access to this over the counter.

Old Mopar Guy

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Hellcat Challenger
Prayers sent for you and the family.

landoawd

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hillsborough
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Good luck, Magnified.
Slowpoke you need to stop listening to the general media and start getting your info from other sources. You have been miss guided on so many things you post on this forum. Here is just one video from a Dr. and there are so many others out there claiming the same thing.
Dude. Stop. Science doesn't support this, and private research is still ongoing. The pop-up tea party "coalition" doesn't negate clinical trials done in double-blind format.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Good luck, Magnified.

Dude. Stop. Science doesn't support this, and private research is still ongoing. The pop-up tea party "coalition" doesn't negate clinical trials done in double-blind format.
My personal Physician told me yesterday on our Televisit they use this on patients once they get to a certain level and as well as my Fathers Elder friend said the same thing. Like anything I believe everyones body is different and will respond and or react to disease differently. At this stage all are learning and I have not read of anyone dying from taking this drug and or huge reactions to hurt people.

Hellion

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Johnstown
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Charger
"Dude" Stop what??? Talking about a drug that was developed back in 1934? I think we have a ton of science on this drug. This has nothing to due with a "Tea Party Coalition" I'm just amazed at how many people are in the dark on reality.

landoawd

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hillsborough
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
That "coalition of Drs" literally formed 2 days prior to the YouTube release and was funded by the Tea Party. There are domain name registrations to back this up. The drug HAS existed...to treat malaria...so you do get partial credit there, but this isn't about malaria. How do you feel about the sex with demons angle Dr. Immanual plays? Would you take your kids to her?

Your "wokeness" from watching videos with pseudo-science is exactly the mentality that leads to the continued spread, and why we're now seeing more hits against our people on this forum. You're just another sheep in a different flock.

Hellion

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Johnstown
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Charger

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Not my field of expertise, but I don't understand the tremendous amounts of censorship around this drug. Waiting around for long run studies isn't an option if the goal is saving lives.

Let doctors and patients decide what is best for THEM. Having pharmacists deny prescriptions, etc. is absurd. If its my life, I'd want to throw everything I could to save it. Remember, in the long-run we are all dead...have to act and adapt quickly to survive this IMHO. Bashing Zinc, vitamin D; and the people taking these things...wait until your life is threatened with this virus...bet people won't be so arrogant then (not referring to anyone here btw).

Hellion

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Johnstown
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Charger
No tee party here. It's all about Q now.

1596204373695.png

landoawd

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hillsborough
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
No tee party here. It's all about Q now.
This explains a LOT.
Not my field of expertise, but I don't understand the tremendous amounts of censorship around this drug. Waiting around for long run studies isn't an option if the goal is saving lives.
These studies, and development of related treatments to the virus, are being performed at a vastly accelerated rate. The "censorship" is for the misinformation campaigns, not the drug. There are study results out there, uncensored, using the scientific method, and people will believe a person in a coat that "has seen things" on YouTube. It's Idiocracy IRL.

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
This explains a LOT.

These studies, and development of related treatments to the virus, are being performed at a vastly accelerated rate. The "censorship" is for the misinformation campaigns, not the drug. There are study results out there, uncensored, using the scientific method, and people will believe a person in a coat that "has seen things" on YouTube. It's Idiocracy IRL.
Honestly haven't looked into these. The main study dealt with higher doses of hydroxychloroquine hurting folks? I admit I have no idea.

Stay safe everyone and hope to get good news from Magnified soon.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
News today is fake and honest uh huh just depends on which side of the isle you are on. My fathers friend and Elder of church manages 14 major Hospitals in Florida. Last week their ICU's were down 30% in patients. Thats 30% below last years visits. My Doctor said yesterday INOVA Hospitals of Northern VA had a total of 4 patients on ventilators and the actual patients was like 8. This is a total head scratcher for all here to what do you believe and what you don't which of course then goes political.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Penicillin was the first naturally occurring antibiotic drug discovered and used therapeutically. This was an amazing discovery, but was an experiment for Influenza.
Penicillin was the Miracle drug. Your body some how either got through life-threatening illnesses such as bacterial endocarditis, meningitis, pneumococcal pneumonia, gonorrhea and syphilis, or died. Most died.
I can't even imagine all of the people who got to live and not die. Of course more drugs have been discovered as bacteria has become resistant to antibiotics.

Sir Alexander Fleming, a Scottish researcher, is credited with the discovery of penicillin in 1928. At the time, Fleming was experimenting with the influenza virus in the Laboratory of the Inoculation Department at St. Mary’s Hospital in London.

Often described as a careless lab technician, Fleming returned from a two-week vacation to find that a mold had developed on an accidentally contaminated staphylococcus culture plate. Upon examination of the mold, he noticed that the culture prevented the growth of staphylococci.

Even in the early experimentation stages, penicillin had no effect against gram-negative organisms but was effective against gram-positive bacteria.

Published reports credit Fleming as saying: “One sometimes finds what one is not looking for. When I woke up just after dawn on Sept. 28, 1928, I certainly didn’t plan to revolutionize all medicine by discovering the world’s first antibiotic, or bacteria killer. But I guess that was exactly what I did.”

There are drugs that can help a person battle the symptoms of a Virus to get well and there are many "Over The Counter" drugs too. A common cold could be part of a Corona virus.

I think these medicines that can be used for Covid will help in the same way and should not be looked at as a lie. Just like there are 15 brands of Over the counter medicine we all choose what we think that helps us the best. Just think how many of the "Dr Cure All" Quacks disappeared! Makes you wonder if a Cure was found for a Virus what would happen to the over the counter drugs?

I do believe that sleep and rest is really needed to help any drug work to help you get better. There is too much battling going on about all this.

We will get through this!
Keep your Immunity strong.
Eat your vegetables
Linda :)

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat

HWDan

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Home of the Hellcat
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT 392
Thoughts and prayers out to you and your family!

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150

Let doctors and patients decide what is best for THEM. Having pharmacists deny prescriptions, etc. is absurd. If its my life, I'd want to throw everything I could to save it. Remember, in the long-run we are all dead...have to act and adapt quickly to survive this IMHO. Bashing Zinc, vitamin D; and the people taking these things...wait until your life is threatened with this virus...bet people won't be so arrogant then (not referring to anyone here btw).
I've been pounding elderberry, a multivitamin and a magnesium supplement since all of this started. Plus, I wear a mask...so....hopefully it's doing me some good. I haven't been sick with anything yet.