Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

23 Model Year Information and Price

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Not true, unless you're only referring to 6.2L S/C engined cars. (He got 392s)

He did get the one "regular" RE WB, but number #1 guy on the list snapped it up (you?).

He doesn't know about DHCs yet, said there's a class-action suit against Dodge because of the reintroduction of the DHCs.

I'm on that list (DHCs)

I'm also on his list for any Helliphants he gets.

Still not happy...

: (
Nobody's happy...:(

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
Not true, unless you're only referring to 6.2L S/C engined cars. (He got 392s)

He did get the one "regular" RE WB, but number #1 guy on the list snapped it up (you?).

He doesn't know about DHCs yet, said there's a class-action suit against Dodge because of the reintroduction of the DHCs.

I'm on that list (DHCs)

I'm also on his list for any Helliphants he gets.

Still not happy...: (
Our bet was car 7. You can’t change the goalposts bro! 😂

Yeah I meant top dog hellcat challenger cars. No ghost. No hellcat charger SE. And definitely no 7 car (according to their GM).

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
Just got the call...

I didn't make the cut...

: (

No, really... : (
Easy access to Literally 200 top dealers that all have phones and email. ;) … go get ‘em tiger! With some effort and patience you will get what you want ( or at least close to it)…

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
It’s all about Jeep & Ram
Agreed...but give em time...they will Fuck up those brands as well

swatdocsc

Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jefferson City
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
10,R/T12YJKT,15SPS,16 HC,19RE,22 S/S
If they didn't get an allocation for the number 2 cars The Black ghost and that orange Daytona they sure as hell are not getting a slot for that new Super Cat and it is a feeding frenzy on markups/just for the damn allocations,

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I may be flying to Arizona...

: )

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Stellantis does not care about Dodge. If Dodge goes under, I don't think the corporate brass would really care at all. Tim K said Dodge only accounts for about 5% of the car market.
If they have that attitude then sell the brand back to an American company as the name still has value in it.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
I can tell ya this. It'd take a lot less than a 3.0L blower with a tiny pulley on it to get 900HP. Not sure what's up with that.

I made 800whp on 93 octane with a 2.72 on my old 2.4L blower. That's probably close to 900 crank and that's an easy 900whp on E85.

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 HCM6 2022 RENB
Agreed...but give em time...they will Fuck up those brands as well
They are already working on it. I ordered a 22 Ram 1500 5.7L, I didn't notice the salesman put "eTorque" on the order and signed off. Found out when the window sticker was posted!

Ok, how bad can it be. I'll take the e-Torque, but I find a post on a Ram forum asking if the 22 warranty on the power pack changed. Someone posted a 21 warranty info booklet, it was covered under the 8/80 emissions warranty. Someone else posted a 22 warranty info booklet, the power pack was conspicuously missing from the list of covered items under the 8/80!!!!

2 chats and 1 phone call with Ram and no one could/would provide a link or documentation on the power pack warranty. I specifically asked for the 22 warranty booklet and they said "you will get that when you purchase the vehicle", WTF!!! I have to buy it to know the warranty?!?!? (Who does that remind you of!) The dealer said his factory rep said it was 8/80 but could/would not provide documentation. Dealer refunded my deposit.

At this point it appears that all Rams and Jeeps with eTorque only have a 3/36 warranty and what do you want to bet they all assume they have the 8/80 same as 21. This whole thing stinks.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
I can tell ya this. It'd take a lot less than a 3.0L blower with a tiny pulley on it to get 900HP. Not sure what's up with that.

I made 800whp on 93 octane with a 2.72 on my old 2.4L blower. That's probably close to 900 crank and that's an easy 900whp on E85.
Agreed.

Not directly related, but we also need to count our blessings. 20 years ago if you'd told me we'd have 800 HP street cars from the factory (at a relatively affordable price) I would have probably disagreed. We have an embarrassment of riches.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
They are already working on it. I ordered a 22 Ram 1500 5.7L, I didn't notice the salesman put "eTorque" on the order and signed off. Found out when the window sticker was posted!

Ok, how bad can it be. I'll take the e-Torque, but I find a post on a Ram forum asking if the 22 warranty on the power pack changed. Someone posted a 21 warranty info booklet, it was covered under the 8/80 emissions warranty. Someone else posted a 22 warranty info booklet, the power pack was conspicuously missing from the list of covered items under the 8/80!!!!

2 chats and 1 phone call with Ram and no one could/would provide a link or documentation on the power pack warranty. I specifically asked for the 22 warranty booklet and they said "you will get that when you purchase the vehicle", WTF!!! I have to buy it to know the warranty?!?!? (Who does that remind you of!) The dealer said his factory rep said it was 8/80 but could/would not provide documentation. Dealer refunded my deposit.

At this point it appears that all Rams and Jeeps with eTorque only have a 3/36 warranty and what do you want to bet they all assume they have the 8/80 same as 21. This whole thing stinks.
Man I'm glad my 1500 limited is a 21...:giggle::giggle:

drag racer

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
PEORIA
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger HC, '19 Durango SRT, '22 Charger SP

Unless you wanted the "e"-BS, that's an automatic deal breaker IMO

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 HCM6 2022 RENB
We
Unless you wanted the "e"-BS, that's an automatic deal breaker IMO
I screwed up, didn't want it, would have been perfect. When I checked the order I scrutinized the prices, since e-Torque was a no cost option I saw the price was correct but didn't notice "eTorque" in the description. Has it bee $1 different, I would have caught it immediately. Would have been a nice truck otherwise.