Welcome to the #1 SRT Forum and SRT community dedicated to SRT owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Welcome OilCoolerAccess.com

Trader history for HellcatFan (0)

Go Goody

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Stuart
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
16 Hellcat Challenger
I ordered on Saturday...delivered on Monday! This is the nicest packaged lit I think I have ever seen. Excellent, easy to follow directions! Well done!

MaxCarnage

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
19' Redeye
@JamesU

Will one be made for the Redeye?

Member ID
Reactions
City
Austin
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Charger Hellcat

JustForFun

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muscleville
State
WI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Hellcat Redeye Widebody
*edited*

Nevermind. I now see all the Redeye owners asking the same thing. LOL

JFF

Inrfire

Member ID
Reactions
City
Omaha
State
NE
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Redeye
@JamesU

Will one be made for the Redeye?

I talked to him and was going to get one for my 19 Redeye. He said some of the newer Redeye's have brake duct cooling in the big access cover thats normally removed to change oil. It's a raised portion with inlets, right in the way of where you would need to do things.

You have to look underneath, and see if there is a raised inlet duct. I had just ordered mine and he told me this, via email. Than he credited me back! When I looked, mine did have that cooling inlet and the access panel wont work. I also got two brake duct cooling bolt on air diverters from the factory for the front of the car. There were in a box in the trunk when I received the car! They will go on when the first oil change happens!

Last edited:

MaxCarnage

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
19' Redeye
I talked to him and was going to get one for my 19 Redeye. He said some of the newer Redeye's have brake duct cooling in the big access cover thats normally removed to change oil. It's a raised portion with inlets, right in the way of where you would need to do things.

You have to look underneath, and see if there is a raised inlet duct. I had just ordered mine and he told me this, via email. Than he credited me back! When I looked, mine did have that cooling inlet and the access panel wont work. I also got two brake duct cooling bolt on air diverters from the factory for the front of the car. There were in a box in the trunk when I received the car! They will go on when the first oil change happens!
Shouldn't be just some. I'd think all Redeye's have that duct cooling section. I know mine does, which is why I looked at it closely and noted there isn't a Redeye solution yet. The dealer put on my air diverters during PDI. I told them they were in the trunk upon arrival. They didn't know what they were, but I also had the first Redeye they ever got, lol.

Inrfire

Member ID
Reactions
City
Omaha
State
NE
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Redeye
Just repeating what I was told! Not knowing this was the first year! I am with you now. I am new to these things and still learning. I would agree all Redeye's have them now after what you said. Unless some Redeye's lost out on their Visine dose and got a non Redeye RX lol

Last edited:

Mike L.

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fullerton
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
'16 Challenger Hellcat A8
I just installed my kit and it took all of 20 minutes using a lift. Very professional. Didn't really need instructions.:cool:

Av8ing1

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Marcos
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Charger Hellcat
Just installed my kit today while doing my first oil change. Wow, really nice. I had no issues at all. The instructions were excellent, if only everyone did it like that! I'm very much looking forward to not having to remove all those clips and fasteners just to drain the oil cooler. I also added Stahlbus valves to both the oil pan and the oil cooler drain. Plenty of room to get to the oil cooler drain plug with normal tools through the access door. Its a little tight for the Stahlbus valve but I think it will work just fine. I test fit the drain line and fitting without actually draining any oil as I had already put in fresh oil. It looks as though it will work if you run the poly hose through a hole in the under tray. IMG_0408.jpg IMG_0411.jpg IMG_0416.jpg IMG_0422.jpg

Inrfire

Member ID
Reactions
City
Omaha
State
NE
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Redeye
Nice Job!