Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Tim Kuniskis is gone from Dodge, Ram

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Ok here goes: You are one of those know-it-all, imapssionate, wealthy conservatives that thinks everyone should work for a living! You have no appreciation of funding freeloader artists, be it paintings, sculputres, performance or other! They need our suport because they cannot make enough $ to buy food so the taxpayers should be happy to help them with their craft! It’s perfectly ok that the weathy Hollywood elite like Dinero keep all their $ because they earned it! The very idea that the zillionaire CA elitists should support the people that made them wealthy is a perfect example of your conservative greed!

I’m old and tired, I need a break…
The older I get...the more questions than answers I seem to have...I still work...but never seem to have enough money for food...(may try my hand @ panhandling (I know a high traffic venue to set up shop)..I have contempt for Dinero...but I did go to an art festival over the week end,,,am I wealthy.:unsure:...depends whose barometer yer usin...now..pass the Bourbon...and get off my lawn...(my most mindless post...in 4 years):giggle::giggle:;)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Now I am UBER offended!!! Now you are suggesting I actually get off my ass and do something!!!! Geeeze....
Not @ all ...Hell if I were yer age...I'd never get off the couch

2ndAmend

2000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Not @ all ...Hell if I were yer age...I'd never get off the couch
C'ept to DRIVE A HC!!! :ROFLMAO:

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
You want to be an artist? Fine, I like artists, all kinds of them, but like anybody, and everybody else, you've made your bed, now sleep in it, and don't blame me if you're cold and hungry.

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
21 F150 Platinum Whippled
Unanimous....:ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:...this crew cant agree on what time it is:rolleyes:
I think we can all agree that we trust the science and that our elections are not rigged. Right?

2ndAmend

2000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
You want to be an artist? Fine, I like artists, all kinds of them, but like anybody, and everybody else, you've made your bed, now sleep in it, and don't blame me if you're cold and hungry.
Perfect example of a hate filled wealthy conservative blah, blah blah....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oops! Sorry. You didn't ask to be offended... :)