Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

The Exits for the Ice Employees has begun at Stellantis

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
You are right! Just north of Clearfield. That doesn’t seem like it’s NE PA. @16GoManGoHC2 must live in North central PA? I would consider NE PA being more like East of Williamsport? I used to do a lot of business all over PA with highway contractors. The views and Fall colors are truly beautiful through the mountains on I-80 and I-81.
I was on a drive to Slippery Rock I80 west from NE Pa, 256 miles each way. 👍🏻

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
You are right! Just north of Clearfield. That doesn’t seem like it’s NE PA. @16GoManGoHC2 must live in North central PA? I would consider NE PA being more like East of Williamsport? I used to do a lot of business all over PA with highway contractors. The views and Fall colors are truly beautiful through the mountains on I-80 and I-81.
Clearfield always seemed right in the center of PA

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
No food...no water..no emergency lighting..and a 19 yr. old girl ..ALONE..in inclement weather...(winter temps)...not a lot of common sense on her part..or her parents...I hope it turns out well for her and her family...:unsure::unsure:
Some people think it's just a simple walk in the woods. Something as simple as a sprained ankle can lead to a life or death situation, more so if you are not a trained boy scout. And why didn't they find her on the trail? Obviously she went off trail. I have done that in summer and found there is a very good reason the trail is where it is. All the alternatives/shortcuts really suck!

Update:
https://www.wmur.com/article/lost-hiker-new-hampshire-franconia-notch-1122/42040436

Maybe it was foul play, but do rapists do snow hikes in the mountains looking for victims? I will say, wet trails can be very slippery, snow is another ballgame.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Some people think it's just a simple walk in the woods. Something as simple as a sprained ankle can lead to a life or death situation, more so if you are not a trained boy scout. And why didn't they find her on the trail? Obviously she went off trail. I have done that in summer and found there is a very good reason the trail is where it is. All the alternatives/shortcuts really suck!

Update:
https://www.wmur.com/article/lost-hiker-new-hampshire-franconia-notch-1122/42040436

Maybe it was foul play, but do rapists do snow hikes in the mountains looking for victims? I will say, wet trails can be very slippery, snow is another ballgame.
With this

Update:

Without proper clothing..in those elements..chances for survival are slim to none...what seems incomprehensible is how a seasoned 19 yr old hiker doesn't have a fully charged phone..and the authorities cant locate her via her phone..somethings wrong here

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
There is limited cell coverage and the mountains block coverage, but I would hope the search Blackhawks would have a signal finder? I see 3 scenarios: Either she was abducted, ran away and is hiding, or... Lots of hungry critters preparing for hibernation.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
There is limited cell coverage and the mountains block coverage, but I would hope the search Blackhawks would have a signal finder? I see 3 scenarios: Either she was abducted, ran away and is hiding, or... Lots of hungry critters preparing for hibernation.
Agreed...somebody met her..(someone she knew)..she will turn up @ some point..but the abduction and critter scenario are still distinct possibilities...:unsure::unsure:

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
She did turn up, she is dead. They did not go into 'why'.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
She did turn up, she is dead. They did not go into 'why'.
Sad news...thoughts and prayers to the family...way too young...

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle