Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

SOLD..... $3500 HELLCAT MAGNUSON 2650 BLOWER PACKAGE DEAL.

Trader history for GNBRETT (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
SOLD..... Lowered price to $3500. Cleaning out garage. Package deal for the following. I can meet or deliver within a reasonbale distance from Waterbury CT. The blower has less than 800 miles on its pretty mint. The billet wrap keeps the Magnuson from having any belt slip.

I never had any slip with this setup. Its capable of 1100+ hp. I made 900 whp on 93 octane/meth, heads, cam and header package. 950 whp on E85. This whole set-up was close to $11,000. Price is $3500.

https://tunetimeperformance.com/products/ttp-max-wrap-bracket

HELLCAT MAGNUSON 2650.

ID1300X FUEL INJECTORS.

TTE BILLET PULLEY WRAP FOR MAGNUSON.

3.25 GRIPTECH PULLEY.

FORE FUEL RAILS.

LEGMAKER CARBON FIBER CAI.

Best way to reach me is via cell # (203) 650-2026 -Brett

IMG_3531.jpeg IMG_3534.jpeg IMG_3535.jpeg IMG_3538.jpeg IMG_3542.jpeg IMG_3543.jpeg IMG_1674 (1).jpeg

Last edited:

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
If only I had the $

fubar569

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradford
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Smoking deal.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
GLWS

OP
GNBRETT

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #5
TTT

Taxinator

Member ID
Reactions
City
SANTA CLARITA
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT
Awesome deal and I would buy this if it were not for CA…this will never pass CA smog. Magnuson opted not to pay CA their Exemption Order bribe money on this version of the 2650, so it’s a no go for me…unless I want to revert to stock every 2 years.

I need to get out of CA!

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Money to be made here parting this out. Wish I had it, should sell

OP
GNBRETT

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #9
There are ways around the smog. Its all in the tune. I did it like that for the last 20 years. We have smog tests here to in CT. There are ways around it its easy. So every two years u deal with it. So.... I do to.

Awesome deal and I would buy this if it were not for CA…this will never pass CA smog. Magnuson opted not to pay CA their Exemption Order bribe money on this version of the 2650, so it’s a no go for me…unless I want to revert to stock every 2 years.

I need to get out of CA!

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat

Taxinator

Member ID
Reactions
City
SANTA CLARITA
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT
There are ways around the smog. Its all in the tune. I did it like that for the last 20 years. We have smog tests here to in CT. There are ways around it its easy. So every two years u deal with it. So.... I do to.
Unfortunately, CA closed that loophole by verifying the tune is stock or authorized by the manufacturer of the tune…just like the visual inspection that is an automatic fail even when the car runs clean. If the parts or tune are not CA EO certified, it’s an automatic fail.

OP
GNBRETT

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #12
Bro, Cali has some of the fastest cars in the country. There are ways around everything. U can get a stock tune and change it back ppl do it there all the time.

I watch countless videos of cars racing in Cali. STREET cars.... Ur not trying hard enough bro. There are ways around everything. Cali isnt the only state doing that plenty of states have enacted that procedure and they get defeated every time someone goes to emissions if they know what they are doing.

Bro if everyone thought like u there would be no fast cars in Cali....

Unfortunately, CA closed that loophole by verifying the tune is stock or authorized by the manufacturer of the tune…just like the visual inspection that is an automatic fail even when the car runs clean. If the parts or tune are not CA EO certified, it’s an automatic fail.

Last edited:

Taxinator

Member ID
Reactions
City
SANTA CLARITA
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT
Bro, Cali has some of the fastest cars in the country. There are ways around everything. U can get a stock tune and change it back ppl do it there all the time.

I watch countless videos of cars racing in Cali. STREET cars.... Ur not trying hard enough bro. There are ways around everything. Cali isnt the only state doing that plenty of states have enacted that procedure and they get defeated every time someone goes to emissions if they know what they are doing.

Bro if everyone thought like u there would be no fast cars in Cali....
Oh I understand and a lifetime ago, I got my modded Dakota R/T past smog inspections with a little help from Mr. Benjamin Franklin. However, this will not help with the surprise smog compliant check points…similar to sobriety check points.

Police bottle neck an area, ask suspicious cars to pull out of the line, and hook them up for testing (visual, tune, etc.). If you fail due to an intake, it’s probably just a fix it ticket. If you fail the tune or smog test, the car is impounded on the spot and taken away…there’s a line of tow trucks at the check point. This is a rare event, but they do happen…heck, I haven’t seen a sobriety check point in many years.

Yes, CA has some amazing cars and they are definitely modded. Some go the Montana LLC route, some pay the bribe, and others revert to stock…especially when they are sent to the state ref. Decisions decisions…

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
AWESOME deal and I mos def don't wanna muck up this FS posting, but in case you haven't been paying attention, it's nothing of war on motorsports enthusiasts in Kali these days...

Cops literally asking Hellcat owners if they're driving with a red key and telling them they can't and a Hyundai Elantra n-line owner having his registration suspended on a bone stock car? He was driving in "track" mode and the exhaust caught the attention, and ire, of local law enforcement. It's all anecdotal until it happens to your sorry ass...

Try unringing THAT bell. Even with CARB/EO certificates, plaques, etc. dudes are getting MAD hassled and their goal is to make guys throw their hands up and say it's not worth it. Having lived there years ago the best advice I can give is to save your money...for a moving van!

Taxinator

Member ID
Reactions
City
SANTA CLARITA
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT
AWESOME deal and I mos def don't wanna muck up this FS posting, but in case you haven't been paying attention, it's nothing of war on motorsports enthusiasts in Kali these days...

Cops literally asking Hellcat owners if they're driving with a red key and telling them they can't and a Hyundai Elantra n-line owner having his registration suspended on a bone stock car? He was driving in "track" mode and the exhaust caught the attention, and ire, of local law enforcement. It's all anecdotal until it happens to your sorry ass...

Try unringing THAT bell. Even with CARB/EO certificates, plaques, etc. dudes are getting MAD hassled and their goal is to make guys throw their hands up and say it's not worth it. Having lived there years ago the best advice I can give is to save your money...for a moving van!
True in both the amazing deal on this Magnuson and the war against car culture in CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.