Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Should Have Posted This 3 Days Ago

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
62 ugly:p

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
So ugly that it's cool.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
That's what I said about my brother as I am watching Jon Wick total out this Charger.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I should have mentioned this 3 hours ago. Picked up #7 fee on say at the hospital Sat. Her car was at the ER at a sister facility. If sum of yoz have been paying your taxes and my goings on. You will remember that this one trashed our relationship as engagers over the H/C. She walked out of the dealership after I signed the papers. She has never ridden in this car under protest. She thought I wood be picketing her up in the daily. Nope, I doped her. The H/C to the rescue except for 8miles 2 people almost hit me. Ha,, Hickster the trickster. This hospital you have your own private nurse which helps you in every manner in which is being dismissed. Covered walk way with 20 patients and whooo nurses. Another story. Pulled the H/C into the covered area. Eyes left every one. She turned total red and apologized to her nurse,, saying he is just showing off. OOO yea, ya think? Troweling for another fee fee to give a ring to. Another story x 30. She liked the ride.