Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Race Transmission Electronics packages available for all Challengers, Chargers, and Demons

Trader history for Hemituner (0)

Hemituner

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bayshore
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon
http://instagr.am/p/B9wzQtEliR1/
We are proud to offer these packages for those looking to get away from the A-8 transmissions in favor of a competition prepped unit. We can offer a turn key package with all that you need to make it easy , PM us for Details
Thanks
AJ

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
One thing I can say is that a T400 kicks ass in a built Hellcat. What a blast to drive on the street and it will just flat stomp a A8 on the track. That pass was on a zero traction no prep track at 2000’ da. The 9.3 second shop Redeye couldn’t do better than 1.6 sixty ft and just gave up on getting down the track. Any question about whether the 400 will work for one of these things was answered as far as we are concerned.

OP
H

Hemituner

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bayshore
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon
Thread Starter #3
One thing I can say is that a T400 kicks ass in a built Hellcat. What a blast to drive on the street and it will just flat stomp a A8 on the track. That pass was on a zero traction no prep track at 2000’ da. The 9.3 second shop Redeye couldn’t do better than 1.6 sixty ft and just gave up on getting down the track. Any question about whether the 400 will work for one of these things was answered as far as we are concerned.
The car looked great! I know you will be Deep into the 8's, hats off to you and your team!!!
Thanks
AJ