Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

POWER $$$$$ Are Back Starting Today!

Tannehill

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
New castle
State
DE
Country
United States
I wish they would do this on the SRT and Trackhawk Jeeps
They didn't even include Durango SRT this time.
Good time for buyers (Maybe not Sellers) of used and/or new Hellcats as power dollars really effected the market IMO. I’m seeing used 15 /16 HC Challengers listed for under 30k with fairly low miles on them however out of warranty. In Michigan and other northern states cats get driven less per year usually get a good used car if your bargain shopping.
Strongly disagree, used market prices are......are......I can't even find a unique or big enough word to say how ridiculous they are.

With PD back on for fresh, newly made 2020's, and PD plus an additional $2500 ($9570+) for remaining 2019s, who in the hell is going to drop $46-53k on a 2016-2019 USED Hellcat?????? You can get a brand new one of the same trim in the $50s! I see a hard market correction needed, as in the level of 2008 housing crisis.

Last edited:
Member ID
Reactions
City
B
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat
They didn't even include Durango SRT this time.

Strongly disagree, used market prices are......are......I can't even find a unique or big enough word to say how ridiculous they are.

With PD back on for fresh, newly made 2020's, and PD plus an additional $2500 ($9570+) for remaining 2019s, who in the hell is going to drop $46-53k on a 2016-2019 USED Hellcat?????? You can get a brand new one of the same trim in the $50s! I see a hard market correction needed, as in the level of 2008 housing crisis.
I think we’re on the same page....when Koons have entry model 6 speeds 2019 for under 50k and essentially order up a 2020 for a couple thousand more your not going to get much on trade. Used asking prices are just that, selling price is going to be something different at least in my area.

All I know is if you need your Hellcat gone and there is 6” inches of snow on the ground I seen two pretty nice cars 15/16 go between 30-35k as private sales in December. Most private sellers don’t have the desire to hold onto a car for 3 plus months waiting for the best offer. Power Dollars is going to have a big influence on values.

Member ID
Reactions
City
B
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat
Talk about tough sell. This 2016 has just 28,000 miles with a $28,250 buy it now price on eBay. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe if they get their price cars that doesn’t need as much detailing can get 45k. The just is...you can ask what you want. What your going to get is likely different. Power Dollars is leveling the field.

Attachments

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB

People just dont know. When you know you know, but if you dont, you pay lol. They're still selling for crazy money at the wholesale (dealer only) auction that we attend weekly. Mid to high 40’s was the average for low mileage 2015 M’s that went through last time there were any Hellcats there. Couldnt believe it. Curious to see what happens in the spring. I may sell my 7k 2016 A8 there if i decide to pull the trigger on a ‘20 if my buddy passes on it.

Last edited:
Member ID
Reactions
City
Macedon
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Talk about tough sell. This 2016 has just 28,000 miles with a $28,250 buy it now price on eBay. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe if they get their price cars that doesn’t need as much detailing can get 45k. The just is...you can ask what you want. What your going to get is likely different. Power Dollars is leveling the field.
Wow! $28,500...and for a convertible, too! Such a deal!