Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

PKAD 20x11 with 305 555r

HEI1CAT

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. Cloud
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
I went with the 11" wide wheel thinking I may want to put a set of 315's on them after I wear out the Nitto's. So did they rub? Yes they did, slightly on the drivers side, where the wheel liner has a small bump out. A little heat gun action and some shaping of the liner cured it.
The factory wheels are Matte Vapor and the color of these wheels is not an exact match. These look more grey and not as silver. Once the fronts are dirty from the brake dust, it is a much closer match. I have received a lot of compliments on the wheels and tires and not one, "Hey, they don't match" comment. So maybe its just my OCD that prevents me from loving them.
The Nitto's are much better at putting the power down. They actually feel like they are trying to accelerate the car, instead of trying to do a great burnout.

Attachments

Loucifer

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Chandler
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
17 Challenger Hellcat
Nice color combo @HEI1CAT !

Luckliy, my PKAD's 20x11's did not rub with the same 305/35/20 Nitto 555R's. Seems the wheel well liner might bulge out a little more on some cars than others... Good to hear yours was a nice, easy fix.

OP
HEI1CAT

HEI1CAT

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. Cloud
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #3
The 11" wide wheels look greatI Pictures don't do Maximum Steel justice. It's a BA color!

Loucifer

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Chandler
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
17 Challenger Hellcat
Thanks!, your right. You really do have to get up on it to see the depth...