Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Pedal commander

Member ID
Reactions
City
tampa
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 challenger hellcat widebody
lol

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
7FA5A2AB-3C01-47FC-B0E2-6B502A55938E.png

Ever have your cat step out on you at a buck ten hitting forth?? You’d
want a throttle tamer not booster if you ever did. A product called PEDAL COMMANDER shouldn’t just be a touch the throttle and it’s 100% coz burnouts are cool, it would be nice if it allowed you to put some negative exponential into the throttle as well, it’s what some of us higher HP and TQ M6 guys are looking for. I don’t need to push the clutch in, floor the throttle, and let the clutch fly in 2 nd or 3rd to get the wheels to spin, all I have to do is blip the throttle in any of the first 3 gears and I can spin brand new 315 Nitto NT05r’s at street 24 psi at any speed. Working on a tune change currently to limit timing by mph to help control launch. If it works it may be the ticket to automatic type control coupled with Manual type fun, the holy grail best of both worlds scenario. 7FA5A2AB-3C01-47FC-B0E2-6B502A55938E.png

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Was there a track on this topic?? Tranny's, 6 speed with or not the device we were speaking of, but the input was done back in the 70's when a lot of this was a space walk. Now it is scientific to the point of whom remembers 3 on the column.?? I call it interesting and amusing as I grew up with the muscle cars of the early 70's. In which now are worth a fortune and how did we get where we are now?? Pulling engines out of our cars in the front yard with a great oak tree. I think this line of communication is right off the line it needs to be.