Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Mopar Oil Additive

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Hey, be careful using big words like that, some of us around here only have a high skool level ejucation.

:unsure:

:whistle:

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Some sort of glitch, mine is incorrect, but I don't know how to change it. I'm not the sharpest spoon in the drawer when it comes to computers.

The flag under you avatar is based on the location of your I.P. address, so for example, sometimes mine will show an Italian flag or something like that.

If you're using a VPN, then it will show the location of the VPN server.

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Don't take it to heart...you should know me well enough by now that sometimes I just can't pass up the opportunity to be an idiot...and in more than a few instances higher education is over rated...but that doesn't give you a pass for quitting school in the 8th grade...o_Oo_O
I don’t take much offense to anything. You should know that by now! Lol. But I gotta give you a hard time, you youngsters are always quick like a whip.

Member ID
Reactions
City
MARGATE
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 charger Hellcat
If it didnt have the chrysler symbol printed on it, I would think it was for constipation.