Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Maybe not April fools

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
2748E3F8-22FA-4314-9EE2-3D679CC3A5F7.png Maybe there is a chance this is a reverse April fools joke.
@vortecd also noticed the logos is reverse. So this makes me think it’s a reverse joke even more. Doubt it. But maybe.

HWDan

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Home of the Hellcat
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT 392
Supernatural tribute!

Yellow-eyed Demon ...

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Talk to me next week

OP
jonx96

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
Thread Starter #4
Talk to me next week
What do you know! Tell me now and let’s make a deal 😂 you have been wanting a crash course on tuning here is your chance 😉

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
What do you know! Tell me now and let’s make a deal 😂 you have been wanting a crash course on tuning here is your chance 😉

Sorry, didn't mean that.

I'm just taking the conservative position on ANY NEWS released anywhere near today's date.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Man I wish. Here's the sad thing....my car, while I LOVE IT, is coming up on 6 years old. It's not worn out by any means but I'd love to have something on the horizon that I know would be the replacement. Talk about lost business opp.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Man I wish. Here's the sad thing....my car, while I LOVE IT, is coming up on 6 years old. It's not worn out by any means but I'd love to have something on the horizon that I know would be the replacement. Talk about lost business opp.
I will say that you should be prepared to keep it forever or until you die, whichever comes first.

Last edited:

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
The only thing I wish for at this point is a large cubic inch Pachyderm Dodge announcement being offered for 2023 on that famous date 4/26 then I will start believing in Stellantis again. If they want a stampede into showrooms, that will do it.That would be the best foot traffic stampede you could possibly GET, but then again they really don’t GET it so I don’t expect it to happen. I don’t want to be negative but why don’t they prove me wrong and serve it up, then I will become a believer in Stellantis again. Until Then I will keep what I have, and be happy with it. What I struggle with the most is what Dodge and Daimler Chrysler engineered and was handed to them pre engineered and gift wrapped but it just doesn’t fit their agenda/image anymore. I believe whole heartedly they could get the emissions to be approved on the basis of buying emission points as they are doing so at this very moment. I also feel comfortable suggesting the marketing Dept of FCA reads the hellcat site forums here and elsewhere to watch for market trends and feedback on what the consumer wants. If I am wrong and they don’t then that could be amongst one the single biggest sales marketing mistake they could possible make. Releasing one last hurrah would stimulate the sales on the whole platform all the way down to the base models.

FWIW. I am acutely aware I could very easily make that kind of power and more on the RE I have. But I would like it to be available in stock factory form, I dare say many others wish the same. IF they don’t serve it up I can only say. MUCH A FOOL !

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
With gov intervention, wouldn't bet on it. Just heard on the stupid tube. ABC. Traffic sec wants all vehicles to maintain a 40 mpg starting 2024. Idiot. I want him to purchase me a free charging station fort he dummys that buy these cars. Will the stupidity ever stop??

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Wonder if dummy's motorcade will get 40mpg?

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
We could all ways ask your neighbor residing in Nashville. Mr slum lord himself. I wood go out on a branch and say,, Jack asse's cars get a -25 MPG. Preach to us knot head.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
The only thing I wish for at this point is a large cubic inch Pachyderm Dodge announcement being offered for 2023 on that famous date 4/26 then I will start believing in Stellantis again. If they want a stampede into showrooms, that will do it.That would be the best foot traffic stampede you could possibly GET, but then again they really don’t GET it so I don’t expect it to happen. I don’t want to be negative but why don’t they prove me wrong and serve it up, then I will become a believer in Stellantis again. Until Then I will keep what I have, and be happy with it. What I struggle with the most is what Dodge and Daimler Chrysler engineered and was handed to them pre engineered and gift wrapped but it just doesn’t fit their agenda/image anymore. I believe whole heartedly they could get the emissions to be approved on the basis of buying emission points as they are doing so at this very moment. I also feel comfortable suggesting the marketing Dept of FCA reads the hellcat site forums here and elsewhere to watch for market trends and feedback on what the consumer wants. If I am wrong and they don’t then that could be amongst one the single biggest sales marketing mistake they could possible make. Releasing one last hurrah would stimulate the sales on the whole platform all the way down to the base models.

FWIW. I am acutely aware I could very easily make that kind of power and more on the RE I have. But I would like it to be available in stock factory form, I dare say many others wish the same. IF they don’t serve it up I can only say. MUCH A FOOL !
They don't care...the small number of us that lust for such an offering..don't mean a thing to them..500 hp V6...in any platform...will be as good as it gets...

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
If I had the knowledge to, do what was necessity to do so. I wood open an after market shop with lots of inventory. We are going to get nailed with parts. The part companies are going to get nailed by the asses in DC. Here comes the heavy tax actions. If you do own a parts store, you will be doing twice as much taxation paper work as possible. I have been down this road with them for 25 years and the fines got so steep, couldn't take it. Applying for another contracting licenses was not available when you have 1 or more liens against 1 or moe companies you have your name on. They squashed me. If you know me, I am not done by no means.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
^^ What will the Bunny Badge look like instead of a vicious cat head?

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country