Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Looks like Chrysler is on the choppy block.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
don't forget the disclaimer...
Stellantis may cause erectile dysfunction, extreme flatulance, death, violent masturbation, blindness...
Wait until you get a chance at Stellantis Extra Strength!

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Or the suppository version..

Mike L.

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Yorba Linda
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger Hellcat A8
Or the suppository version..
Now that would damn sure cause violent masturbation. LOL

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Looks like we need Lee I O Cola back in the driver,s seat. Look sea see Hickstah still alive. Even though it is going to beez in the 30's this week ster in parts of Florida. Talkin snow in Chattanooga and At lan ter. Home of the never ending electorial redneck bar business. Thank god fer places like Telico Plains. I am not per say religious as blessing of the cross in Tarpon Springs, but southern Babtism counts. We are lucky to have em,,,, even though we might not agree with Fast and Furious #6 but we are lucky we have em. Not to be confused with biting the head off a rattle snakes head off, but Ozzy made millions off with it's head. My editorial for the night till Brady and the Fu,,,ckneers play tomorrow night. Whom wood know Thomas and the Neers would have more fun than biting a chicken's head off. Ricola and Indian Rocks Babtism would. A non P in these partsarish a neer I have been known to visit a divorce or 6. Called broken engagements. Weather rep pots, lobstah not the othah. Green grouper as known in these ports and or sponge divers in other spots of Tamon Srang me from the hospital. To return on Tuesday. For the nasty internal bleeding critter. One of those thangs when you obtain sorts of cancer. Just keep eating food from Whole Market and tat don't kill ya from Korea nuttin will. Or Amazon from the same neighbors.