Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Looking for a HP Tuners channel base file.

fumanchu182

Premium Account
Active Duty U.S. Navy
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
I had HP Tuners setup to use for my Scat Pack which was a 6.4L and it was a good setup. Now that I have a HC I have no idea what channel(s)/pid(s) I should be looking for. Would anyone mind sharing their Channels configuration file with me?

OP
fumanchu182

fumanchu182

Premium Account
Active Duty U.S. Navy
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #2
So I sat down with HP Tuners and redid my channels/pids. The channels/gauges/graphs from The Tuning School just didn't seem right when I went on a few spirited runs. It's back to basics and I'll add channels as I find a need. I watched Speedy's playlist and found his logging informative but not very useful for what someone would look at channel wise. If anyone has a config on how to turn the MAP sensor or a similar sensor to look like the Boost Pressure on the Evic/SRT Pages that would be appreciated. Getting mind melded when I compare that to the laptop in the car.

1588209863996.png

Speedy!

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
I think in my last tunig vid I show all the pics I log. I've found pid names change from cal to cal.

OP
fumanchu182

fumanchu182

Premium Account
Active Duty U.S. Navy
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #4
I must have missed it, I am subbed and never got an alert, for all those looking:

OP
fumanchu182

fumanchu182

Premium Account
Active Duty U.S. Navy
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #5
1588541028708.png

After watching the video and looking at the calibration file, I really have my UI setup so I can get to the data that I want. It's quit interesting on what I used to log with my Scat Pack vs what is important for Supercharged vehicle. Also spent some time playing with the gauges, charts and graphs to customize them to my liking. Even found a bug and submitted it to HP Tuners for fixing. Thank you for the video. Now to get all the juicy data and write a tune (maybe, one day...)