Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Live drag racing

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
(y)

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)

zhc

Founding Member
Premium Account
7 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Hellcat
Did Ho drive this to the track?
No, but I used to. It's been years and I prefer to save the mileage for the track now.

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
The guy Tim Godby, (not sure if spelled last name right) that has been interview talking about the Demons & their event on live feed, is the guy I raced twice (qualifying & 10.0 index class) at Mopar Fest this past summer at HRP, beat me in 10.0 class, real good racer & nice guy.
I won the bracket Race in Tim's car after being assigned driving duty's. I just wanted to get a hit in the car to add another notch in my belt, so to speak. Little did I know it just happened to be qualifying runs for the bracket race. Lo and behold I had qualified for the bracket race?

I was going to make another pass and he said no, the Ladies up in the tower were getting upset. So I offered to put it in the staging lanes for him. When I gave him the key and thanked him and was walking away, he said "No, YOU are driving". I said, "Cha-Ching" !

I met Tim @BeeHappy in Feb 2018 at No Problem Raceway in New Orleans. I was there with my Demon running the first Mass Traction invitational Demon Shootout. Tim Showed up and he was helping me any way he could. He had a Demon at home with 165 miles on it and did not bring it because the urge to race it would be too strong and it did not have the 500 miles on it yet. I also met Ben @Warloc there.

Last edited: