Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

KOONS TEAM - 2023 Durango Hellcat Question

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Will you be offering the 8% under MSRP (with appropriate limitations) when the 2023 ordering opens? Searching for a dealer right now. (I won't hold you to whatever you say here of course, things may change based on a variety of things, but would like to have an idea of its an absolute no-go for example).

Thanks for being a fair minded dealership.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Holding myself from buying a 2020 they have listed right now. Not a bad price and has all the right options.

I did get a confirmation yesterday that another dealer is holding a spot for me and the order banks are NOT open yet.

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Will you be offering the 8% under MSRP (with appropriate limitations) when the 2023 ordering opens? Searching for a dealer right now. (I won't hold you to whatever you say here of course, things may change based on a variety of things, but would like to have an idea of its an absolute no-go for example).

Thanks for being a fair minded dealership.
No they won't, koons are shady mfers, heard they told someone 100k over invoice on a jailbreak redeye for '23.

Dodge in General has created a shit show, I was banking on ordering a durango hellcat but I think my charger will be the last dodge I own.