Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Just a thought

OP
K
Member ID
Reactions
City
Detroit
State
Non-US
Country
Afghanistan
Thread Starter #21
Huh, what a weird way to hate on someone's success. Screw in tire tread and missing valve stems?

Not knocking your story, but are you sure you didn't hit something going to the mall?
Oh, I'm not sure how the screw got in there. What made me suspicious is the two missing valve stem caps and a front right tire about 12 PSI low. I should have circle-checked the car first.

BTW, in Hawaii, Indolence and Prosperity-Hate Capital of the World, I came out to find someone had leaned a 3" nail, point-up, against the tread of my rear tire. Good thing I circle-checked the car. They had set it up so I would back up onto the nail myself.

ALWAYS CIRCLE-CHECK YOUR CARS!

OP
K
Member ID
Reactions
City
Detroit
State
Non-US
Country
Afghanistan
Thread Starter #22
What did you get??? I haven't bothered getting that stuff yet and been lucky so far. Let me know!
Awaiting its arrival. An ounce of prevention...

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Used to run the mountains on the choppers it out the helmets in packs of 30. Until the boot leggers got pissed and we had problems. Take a bike club up in the Smokey's and don't make friends fast, thensome bikes are in the river. Found myself there once. You be in their territory and theyknow all the back roads and beer joints. Took at least 3 years to be invited to all the festivals in the hills. Lots of shine and good pot got the open handed from people that don't come out of the hills but once a month. Party and sell their wears. They would do anything for ya, but stab you in the back if you stole 1 of their clients. Question, if ok,,, how come individuals on tis forum and others don't discuss car shows on the tube. I am watching Street Outlaws at 5 am and find it entertaining. Not only that show but counting cars, diesels bros, the girl show on Sat morn. Just wondering why these places are never talked about. Learn a lot in 30 minutes.

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Used to run the mountains on the choppers it out the helmets in packs of 30. Until the boot leggers got pissed and we had problems. Take a bike club up in the Smokey's and don't make friends fast, thensome bikes are in the river. Found myself there once. You be in their territory and theyknow all the back roads and beer joints. Took at least 3 years to be invited to all the festivals in the hills. Lots of shine and good pot got the open handed from people that don't come out of the hills but once a month. Party and sell their wears. They would do anything for ya, but stab you in the back if you stole 1 of their clients. Question, if ok,,, how come individuals on tis forum and others don't discuss car shows on the tube. I am watching Street Outlaws at 5 am and find it entertaining. Not only that show but counting cars, diesels bros, the girl show on Sat morn. Just wondering why these places are never talked about. Learn a lot in 30 minutes.
@Hickster
I thought a thread had been started on this.
You can start a thread, or if you prefer, I will.

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
@Hickster
Here you go, click on this link.
https://www.hellcatforum.org/threads/favorite-car-shows-on-tv.4752/post-44605

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Thanks, just found it. Did not know there was one. Very interesting thread and very interesting shows. I tend to find them interesting do to they have their own theme. Still I do not believe there was forum where 2% outlaws meets the boot leggers. Amazing to live it and live thru it. A lot didn't. Amazing how much the 2 different outlaws hadso much in cumng. The ass looking cars that were so fast and structures could put up with so little dirt roads. We never met the shiners, that was a death wish as was the leggers were not to see the club houses, which were in town. They would not come to town any way. Death wish from other trades, but it was a very interesting mix of out laws. We were invited to every festival there were to be had in the mountains which one of the biggest was the ramp fest. A ramp is a fruit veggie like a squash. These people would wait all year for tis 1 week to make food, carved animals, gords, and anything tey could think to do with these veggies. These individuals were very interesting. Most no plumbing, electricity, education, inbreed, wanted by the law but not to be touched, very musically inclined and very ingenious. We all had a lot in common but from 2 different parts of the society of mountains and city. One thing in common, fougt to stay alive against society out to destroy us.//// Sorry to be off the subject but a story to betold on new years. The way of life still stands.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Hickster, that can go along with the thread. Regardless if we are talking about a street thug, someone who is jealous, or you are talking about a higher level of mischievous behavior that can plague us. I don't like any of it. Screw that attitude about gods on earth, some of us are so crazy we don't agree that some mysterious power comes from hiding yourself in the back hills, farms or even deep within our cities. They all put pants on like the rest of us. Everyone needs to respect others.

Reminds me of a story I can tell. I had to personally go into the depths of the TN mountain area about 20 years ago. Could not bring a weapon the first time, because I flew in. Gave a bike builder down there a significant down payment on a custom chopper frame. He seemed to be having a hard time delivering. It was months late. Well, it was about how I imagined it would be, but they did have electricity, because they were welding with something! Was not as bad as some people in third world countries I have visited, so I had no sympathy in my heart. Plus they had my cash. After I flew in and drove for a couple of hours into a real pretty area, and found their home and shop, we had a "chat". They had the frame ready for us to pick up the next weekend when we returned. Good end of story...Sold the chopper and a few other things for my first Hellcat.

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR!