Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Just a thought as a new guy,

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Just more cousins.. Hey a couple of your sisters wouod be good. I am not telling a story or nuttin, but. Back in Chattanooga, away from high school. Take a mi nu min u et tw0 figure this out. Butt, I was dating this gal name Fay, how the name??, She had 3 cousins all lived together with mom and dad whom were divorced, Tennessee, very nice 3 story house. Faye cousins name was Gay, Tenn thang, then the other 2 sisters women were Faye and Gays cousins. Well then there was mom that looked 32 at the age of 45. She looked better than the daughters and let me tell ya they all looked great. Cheerleaders and the majorettes. I don't know how this turned into a 3 day monkey fest, but you figure it out. A bit of pot, caine, alcohol, MDA, and whom knows whatother back in the 70's, Can't tell rest, but I go my $260 1979 Harley jacket back by doing another favor from mom to receive it the day before I left for Fla to get it from 1 of her daughters.
It is in the book. 1 whole chapter devised to this 3 day fore zay. Never fer get it, but I got the jacket the wife bought me. Enough said. I can't even proof read this.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Just more cousins.. Hey a couple of your sisters wouod be good. I am not telling a story or nuttin, but. Back in Chattanooga, away from high school. Take a mi nu min u et tw0 figure this out. Butt, I was dating this gal name Fay, how the name??, She had 3 cousins all lived together with mom and dad whom were divorced, Tennessee, very nice 3 story house. Faye cousins name was Gay, Tenn thang, then the other 2 sisters women were Faye and Gays cousins. Well then there was mom that looked 32 at the age of 45. She looked better than the daughters and let me tell ya they all looked great. Cheerleaders and the majorettes. I don't know how this turned into a 3 day monkey fest, but you figure it out. A bit of pot, caine, alcohol, MDA, and whom knows whatother back in the 70's, Can't tell rest, but I go my $260 1979 Harley jacket back by doing another favor from mom to receive it the day before I left for Fla to get it from 1 of her daughters.
It is in the book. 1 whole chapter devised to this 3 day fore zay. Never fer get it, but I got the jacket the wife bought me. Enough said. I can't even proof read this.
Some day you’ll have to tell us about your STDs. Naw, on second thought, never mind. :confused:

HarleyHetz

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
ARLINGTON
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Sublime Widebody Challenger Hellcat
Some day you’ll have to tell us about your STDs. Naw, on second thought, never mind. :confused:
Yea, that might be TMI...