Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hopefully not a dupe. :(

Heminized

Founding Member
U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
New Smyrna Beach
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Not even opening that. 🙄

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
You know when you live in Dahlonega there is not much rainbow trout to catch. Charie and the factory wood be proud. No about Dahlonega, Ga. I want to visit to see if I would like to stay there this spring. My brother told me about this town and it sounds interesting. My brother lives in Atlanta and have a great amount of friends in Chattanooga. I need to escape the crowded bowl of tourist beach. I have read alot about this town. Seems nice and peaceful. Do they have a good hospital and if not Cleveland ??? Drop me a PMer and we can talk. Maybe have a beer during my visit.

Confuzed1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 PCP Redeye Challenger Widebody
Not a dupe, but he's a dope.....

OP
Heminized

Heminized

Founding Member
U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
New Smyrna Beach
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger
Thread Starter #6
You know when you live in Dahlonega there is not much rainbow trout to catch. Charie and the factory wood be proud. No about Dahlonega, Ga. I want to visit to see if I would like to stay there this spring. My brother told me about this town and it sounds interesting. My brother lives in Atlanta and have a great amount of friends in Chattanooga. I need to escape the crowded bowl of tourist beach. I have read alot about this town. Seems nice and peaceful. Do they have a good hospital and if not Cleveland ??? Drop me a PMer and we can talk. Maybe have a beer during my visit.
You'd love it here. I have nothing but good things to say about this place. I could talk all day into the night about how wonderful it is, all while drinking some local shine with ya. However I can't leave the Dungeon until Covid is gone. The Wifey will not permit it. :(

There is endless trout in the streams and rivers. Brook, Brown, and Rainbow. I can walk down the road from where I live to fish.

Anywho, if you do happen about these parts...Yes drop a PM, I might be able to sneak out.... Make sure to Visit Pueblo's Mexican Restaurant if I can't make it. They make a Moonshine Margaretta...it's not on the menu so you have to ask for it special like. Yes they use local shine...None of that city sh@t.

There is a hospital in town, but the best ones are in Gainesville or Cumming. Both about 30 mins away. But the local one is good enough to patch up any hunting accidents or domestic disputes til you get there.

Also you better love the 2nd amendment in these parts. Because pretty much anywhere you stay, you are going to hear peeps practicing their rights...and pretty much all day. ;)

Octanewide

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States
It is and its a Stupid waste of money for people to see.
Yep and all about the views just like that clown with the Trex

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Yep and all about the views just like that clown with the Trex
Exactly......I just can't promote pure waste of money.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I agree like the congress we have at this point. Oh no,, did not mean to say that, but. Waste of money and time. Did that a many of times with jail and women. Now speaking of Ga. Nice subject. I am careful where I travel and have many machines that kill the virus since I am only 64 with death de fying health problems. Exploding aorta dosen't count. Georgia. I grew good, bad, indifferent, married , and diforced in Chattanooga. Got to spend 7 years traveling the country. Mostly the south east. Lots of time in and around Georgia, Tenn, Alabama, and the rest. Madison, Ga was one of the nicest small towns in Ga and Savanah. Dahlon is one I am going to hit this spring. Got a realator and need a person of interest to show me around. I have UV lights that fit in the car that kill the virus. Tell the wifie I got it covered. machines that kill it where ever I am, so if you have it, it will kill you. Telicole Plains, Cleveland, The Gorge, Ga, NC connections lived there for a year. Cosby. Got good attitudes there. Worked on an industrial job there and met an electrician whom was a modle from Tamps. married and living in Chattanooga but Dad lived on Clearwater Beach. Her family was from Tampa. 22 miles awah. She lived in Raburn Gap and I needed a place to stay to keep my per diem. Model, 6 feet 1, blond hair, electrician, house, I go home every 3 weeks. Write your own ending. Love that area and the people. How did a modle end up in Raburn Gap,,, well here and couscin waking their way to Alaska for a shoot. 55 Belair broke down, needed a job, Perry Smith Company from Chattanooga hapening to be building a 12 story waste heat boiler there. I was one fromthe home city to be sent. The rest hired locally. There you go. She traveled with me for 2 years from town to town. I will find her again. Then the Army LT hellicopter piolet. Next time. KY.