Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to SRT owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hey I'm so sick of Covid! UNMASK USA!

SilverBillet

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Warrenton
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2013 Charger Daytona (Hellcat sold 5/16/20)
On The NBC World News Tonight with Lester Holt, they are saying kids are more than able to be spreading it

Primetime Hellcat 17

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger Hellcat
That's a huge change and I'm sorry for your losses.
How old were the 2 that died?

The girl who watches my grandsons has tested positive for Covid. She was asymptomatic.
We are still waiting to hear about my gransons test.
Hopefully he is negative. (The 1st test had problems)

Linda :)
They were in there 60’s but 1 was healthy as could be. Thanks for asking.
I hope your grandsons test comes back negative.

OP
Linda's Hell Cat

Linda's Hell Cat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #283
OP
Linda's Hell Cat

Linda's Hell Cat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #284
The Kids need to go back to school.

OP
Linda's Hell Cat

Linda's Hell Cat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #285
As I drove home from work yesterday I saw a baseball field that has been empty full and with Kids playing baseball. [lockdance]
The parking lot was full of cars and the stands were full of Fans too!
I can't tell you about "Masks" But I am going to get a closer look next time.

I also stopped at the food store for a few things. While there I could hear a band playing. I looked around and over at the Rita's water ice, I see families with blankets spread out ( Social distancing I guess) and having a water ice picnic. I could see little children running around laughing and chasing each other and not wearing masks. Some were dancing to the music.

Some normalcy that brought me Joy!

I hope everyone will enjoy a nice weekend and find something Joyful and normal.

GBLWRMR

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
South
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger Hellcat WB
On The NBC World News Tonight with Lester Holt, they are saying kids are more than able to be spreading it
Makes pretty good sense, right? They are still human.. with lungs and and mucus and they speak and cough and touch things... Almost identical to adults, only smaller. :unsure:

I don't disagree with @Linda's Hell Cat on kids and the importance of socializing and being out, but over here in Jersey, they still can't decide on how to even get them to school safely let alone sit in one. If my kids were still of school age, I'd keep them home. As for my college age daughter, her classes are all online this coming semester.

OP
Linda's Hell Cat

Linda's Hell Cat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #289
Damn we could turn this whole thread into a war on sanitation, the war on terror ain't got shit on the war on sanitation. 😂😂
That's Right ! I already made a post about that somewhere.
A few years ago I was in Milan Italy, Paris France, Munich Germany and London England.
I was amazed to see how clean everything was kept. the streets, the underground which also kept the pan handlers out and it was very clean. I saw workers cleaning by hosing down and mopping up. People weren't being stupid and slipping for a law suit either. I don't know what all the systems were but it was very nice to visit. On the street there were a few pan handlers here and there. But they weren't sitting there on a cell phone either o_O I may have missed dirty places in those countries. But I saw people who's jobs were cleaning
When I told a friend about it she said to me but you were in a tourist area. I said yes think about it so is Philthydelphia
Remember when walking out of the Train station and up the steps to the outside you can smell the pee from the homeless. There are broken empty alcohol bottles in bags, drug paraphernalia, dirty streets.....etc!
New York city is even worse. I was really glad to see the Trains and Subways shut down for cleaning!

It is my 1 positive "happy thing" to see that because of Covid there is more cleaning and sanitizing.
My brother told me he finally got a hair cut and the salon charged him a $4.00 Covid surcharge for the sanitizing before his haircut. Guess what by law this should have always been done between customers anyway. My son's GF travels a lot by plane and she has always wiped down her seat area with sanitizing wipes.
Hey and they are finally boarding from the back to the front ( No Brainer) ( Except 1st class)

If Covid is causing our public places to be cleaner Good for America! Lets keep it Beautiful!

OP
Linda's Hell Cat

Linda's Hell Cat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #290
Makes pretty good sense, right? They are still human.. with lungs and and mucus and they speak and cough and touch things... Almost identical to adults, only smaller. :unsure:

I don't disagree with @Linda's Hell Cat on kids and the importance of socializing and being out, but over here in Jersey, they still can't decide on how to even get them to school safely let alone sit in one. If my kids were still of school age, I'd keep them home. As for my college age daughter, her classes are all online this coming semester.
@GBLWRMR Yes it makes a lot of sense... Common sense for sure!

Maybe it's just because young children have been shown to be more asymptomatic with Covid.

When my youngest daughter was in 3rd grade her teacher requested that we send in wipes.
She had the children wipe their desks down twice a day. She had them also washing their hands more.
That was a year Kate was not sick at all.

Seriously after going through the anxiety of wondering if my Granson had Covid ( Negative)
Me really thinking he just had a summer cold and that was it. He was over that in less than a week.

It is a judgement parents should decide.

I would send my kids to school.

ChargerChallenger

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lucketts
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat

2pac

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 charger hellcat
OP
Linda's Hell Cat

Linda's Hell Cat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #293
Sad story and Is it stress related to Covid and sure this goes on without Covid but.
https://people.com/crime/ohio-man-kills-familiy-before-turning-gun-on-himself/
A Beautiful family is gone and their dog too.
This is very sad and I have been reading this kind of news way too much.
I feel worse than I did when 911 happened. I watched that in real time !

I just wonder how people need help with their mental health and are too afraid to go to the DR or just plain have so much fear for the future they may think death is a better place for their family.

This truly upsets me.

Linda :(

DGatzby

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
About eight more weeks right? They said after about ten weeks of everyone masking up, then we will have kicked it’s butt. Yep, better chance of the sun not rising tomorrow.

Since someone made our Governor, king shit now we have to cover when we leave our personal office, like to walk next door, or retrieve a copy of something. Nice. But we are finding these gaiters the most easy to flip up and just keep on around your neck.

I knew it was going to happen. Monday I am going to enjoy my first plane ride, rental car and remote office visit. Can we sing “On the road again”?Our in-house lawyer is a good friend and looking out for the corporation. Great, gave me two N95’s for the plane rides, nice touch. The way Delta has the first class divided off, if they use the same logic as around my seat, there will be a grand total of six of us sitting among 20 seats!! Looks more than safe to me, I’ll do it. Unless some “couples” are together, I am pretty sure I see their pattern. I let everyone know or see it;) Monday.

1971demon

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
About eight more weeks right? They said after about ten weeks of everyone masking up, then we will have kicked it’s butt. Yep, better chance of the sun not rising tomorrow.

Since someone made our Governor, king shit now we have to cover when we leave our personal office, like to walk next door, or retrieve a copy of something. Nice. But we are finding these gaiters the most easy to flip up and just keep on around your neck.

I knew it was going to happen. Monday I am going to enjoy my first plane ride, rental car and remote office visit. Can we sing “On the road again”?Our in-house lawyer is a good friend and looking out for the corporation. Great, gave me two N95’s for the plane rides, nice touch. The way Delta has the first class divided off, if they use the same logic as around my seat, there will be a grand total of six of us sitting among 20 seats!! Looks more than safe to me, I’ll do it. Unless some “couples” are together, I am pretty sure I see their pattern. I let everyone know or see it;) Monday.
First Class...fancy you..:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Speedy!

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Kids can't vote, just saying.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Leesburg
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye WB
Haha I saw that earlier, wanna know the kicker? He was on the news a week before because he got caught not wearing his mask in public and paid a $100 fine. He even talked about ppp in that video.
In your medical opinion please explain to me the effectiveness of the mask the general public is required to wear.

Hellcatcfp

2000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Simi Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat

Oh Fauci...

Speedy!

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
I dunno, while I don't disagree with the sentiment that a crowd is a crowd, I'm not sure trying to pin Fauci down to saying the gov't should ban protests was the right angle to take. I'd have reversed it and started with the questions should Church services be re-instated to see what that answer was first, and if he said "no" then I'd have clubbed him with the protest questions LOL.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
srtjay General SRT Discussions 22
jroyk Off Topic Chat 26
MikeD1 Off Topic Chat 17
T General SRT Discussions 10
Linda's Hell Cat General SRT Discussions 16
ChargerChallenger General Automotive Discussions 65
why2kmax Wheels & Tires 5
BULL General SRT Discussions 17
ChargerChallenger General SRT Discussions 81
Inrfire General SRT Discussions 11
jaguar New Member Introduction 3