Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Here's a weird one- Auto mode stuck in 797!

SIXGUN

U.S. Army Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Madeira Beach
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye Widebody
Disconnected my battery recently to reset adaptives and try to recivwr lost performance (about .3-.4 on the 1/4). Upon reconnection, Auto mode hp setting is stuck in 797! I can reset it to 500, but then Track and Sport are also defaulted to 500. If I shut the car off and start it again, the Auto mode reverts to 797hp setting. Also, usually moving the shifter to Manual changes hp to 797 (maybe due to Custom setting at 797)? Moving the shifter doesn't do that now. Also, the Power Chiller works in Track set at 500hp. SRT tech at the dealer wasn't able to change it back to normal. Trans also shifts clunky into gear from park or reverse. Any ideas?

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
How long/how many times has it been started since the disconnect??

If it hasn't been at least 3 times and more than some mysterious number of unknown minutes, give it some time...

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Every time mine has been disconnected. 4 days ago at the body shop. It all went back to weirdness. Old codes coming up, dash with flickering readings. Like a poltergeist had gotten a hold of. After 3 days it clears up. This has happened to me 4 times. Com pute me is pissed off. Give it a few days. My experience.

OP
SIXGUN

SIXGUN

U.S. Army Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Madeira Beach
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye Widebody
Thread Starter #4
How long/how many times has it been started since the disconnect??

If it hasn't been at least 3 times and more than some mysterious number of unknown minutes, give it some time...
A bunch...haven't been counting, but probably 30 times or more, driven 100 miles or so. Has had quite a bit of time to get situated. Probably started 10 times today at least.