Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Has anyone installed the incognito on a stock Redeye?

Member ID
Reactions
City
Havre de grace
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Redeye
I’m wondering how much boost and power it made.
Also any ETs?

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
@Maxboost has installed it on his. Hopefully times this weekend.

Maxboost

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuquay varina
State
NC
Country
United States
I posted somewhere on here about it.

OP
Machran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Havre de grace
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Redeye
Thread Starter #4

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
From Ripa's website. I thought I would post this because it is informative for Hellcat owners. Knowing exactly how it is marketed from Ripa.

I've seen mixed reviews about this "Sleeve". I think mainly most like it but those that were under the impression it was an install that added boost and it didn't need any care are upset.
A guy in Cali can't get 93 octane and didn't realize it is recommended to add fuel additives like Torco or Boostane.

We are proud to announce the “Incognito” crank damper sleeve system! We have taken everything into consideration with this direct bolt on crank damper sleeve to take the labor and modifications out of installing a lower crank pulley on a Hellcat, Demon, Redeye and Trackhawk. True Patented Pending Technology that will be found nowhere else.

Our main goal for this product was obviously Performance (Real world Horsepower and Torque gains) but we obviously had a bunch of other considerations as well. We have successfully designed this product so that there are NO PHYSICAL OR PERMANENT MODIFICATIONS needed to the vehicle for install. NO GRINDING NEEDED.... NO DAMPER REMOVAL NEEDED and....... NO TUNE NEEDED.

This pulley can be installed with our optional included crank pin kit, or without at your own discretion. Keep in mind, removing the upper supercharger pulley, tuning your car or pinning the crank are all grounds for warranty void, we do none of them with this kit.

This can be EASILY installed by the average DIY mechanic in less than two hours on the first go around.

These billet aluminum “Incognito” sleeves precisely fit directly over your stock engine damper, and utilizes the center crank bolt and step to properly align. The 3 stock damper pulley holes are also utilized a-fix the crank pulley sleeve to the lower damper. The fitment is extremely precise over the OEM damper with no additional run-out vs stock!

We are seeing a 1.5 to 2psi increase with our crank sleeve, and today we did extensive testing in very cold weather and great DA to check the stock tune. We are still safe on 93 octane at -1000da on a completely stock tune file, we made 13.7 psi with our race intake installed and 13.4 on the stock 2019 intake.

This can be used with the stock upper pulley to be as “incognito” as possible, or with any other upper pulley on the market to increase your boost even further without the labor or modifications that the other crank dampers on the market require.

*Due to higher boost levels stock, 93 octane is recommended for Redeye and Demon applications at sea level. 91 is acceptable only if fuel additives like torco and boostane are used*

Now for the results!!
The results... 749whp on a completely stock 2019 hellcat (redeye/demon style box) and 775whp with our direct feed race intake (which will be released next week) baseline for this car was 659whp.

The Ripatuned “Incognito” crank damper sleeve kit will include the following:

•Billet Aluminum Black Satin “Incognito” lower crank damper sleeve

•Gates Supercharger Drive Belt

•Gates Supercharger Accessory belt

•New OEM Crank Bolt for your specific year and model

•Detailed Instructions

•Optional Ripatuned Crank Pin kit

775 whp, no required tune and theoretically keep the warranty, can’t beat that!

Thank you all for the continued support. We are trying our absolute best to bring you innovative, affordable and easy to install products and help expend the Gen 3 Supercharged hemi market.

*we do not recommend running our direct feed race intake for street use*

*as always, warranty void based on dealer/fca discretion*

*as with all aftermarket parts, modifications are at user discretion. Please consult local laws regarding modifications to your vehicle. We do not offer powertrain or engine warranties, install at your own risk*

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
@Linda's Hell Cat I use VP octanium unleaded. Up here it is not much more expensive than the store brand stuff. It works as well as the 2 you listed which are twice as expensive at least up here.
For the amount I go to the track ms109 or the like is cost prohibitive for me as it is $220 for 5gal. Versus $22 for the aditive. A local tuner told me about the Madditive and then they came out with the unleaded version.

OP
Machran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Havre de grace
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Redeye
Thread Starter #7
From Ripa's website. I thought I would post this because it is informative for Hellcat owners. Knowing exactly how it is marketed from Ripa.

I've seen mixed reviews about this "Sleeve". I think mainly most like it but those that were under the impression it was an install that added boost and it didn't need any care are upset.
A guy in Cali can't get 93 octane and didn't realize it is recommended to add fuel additives like Torco or Boostane.

We are proud to announce the “Incognito” crank damper sleeve system! We have taken everything into consideration with this direct bolt on crank damper sleeve to take the labor and modifications out of installing a lower crank pulley on a Hellcat, Demon, Redeye and Trackhawk. True Patented Pending Technology that will be found nowhere else.

Our main goal for this product was obviously Performance (Real world Horsepower and Torque gains) but we obviously had a bunch of other considerations as well. We have successfully designed this product so that there are NO PHYSICAL OR PERMANENT MODIFICATIONS needed to the vehicle for install. NO GRINDING NEEDED.... NO DAMPER REMOVAL NEEDED and....... NO TUNE NEEDED.

This pulley can be installed with our optional included crank pin kit, or without at your own discretion. Keep in mind, removing the upper supercharger pulley, tuning your car or pinning the crank are all grounds for warranty void, we do none of them with this kit.

This can be EASILY installed by the average DIY mechanic in less than two hours on the first go around.

These billet aluminum “Incognito” sleeves precisely fit directly over your stock engine damper, and utilizes the center crank bolt and step to properly align. The 3 stock damper pulley holes are also utilized a-fix the crank pulley sleeve to the lower damper. The fitment is extremely precise over the OEM damper with no additional run-out vs stock!

We are seeing a 1.5 to 2psi increase with our crank sleeve, and today we did extensive testing in very cold weather and great DA to check the stock tune. We are still safe on 93 octane at -1000da on a completely stock tune file, we made 13.7 psi with our race intake installed and 13.4 on the stock 2019 intake.

This can be used with the stock upper pulley to be as “incognito” as possible, or with any other upper pulley on the market to increase your boost even further without the labor or modifications that the other crank dampers on the market require.

*Due to higher boost levels stock, 93 octane is recommended for Redeye and Demon applications at sea level. 91 is acceptable only if fuel additives like torco and boostane are used*

Now for the results!!
The results... 749whp on a completely stock 2019 hellcat (redeye/demon style box) and 775whp with our direct feed race intake (which will be released next week) baseline for this car was 659whp.

The Ripatuned “Incognito” crank damper sleeve kit will include the following:

•Billet Aluminum Black Satin “Incognito” lower crank damper sleeve

•Gates Supercharger Drive Belt

•Gates Supercharger Accessory belt

•New OEM Crank Bolt for your specific year and model

•Detailed Instructions

•Optional Ripatuned Crank Pin kit

775 whp, no required tune and theoretically keep the warranty, can’t beat that!

Thank you all for the continued support. We are trying our absolute best to bring you innovative, affordable and easy to install products and help expend the Gen 3 Supercharged hemi market.

*we do not recommend running our direct feed race intake for street use*

*as always, warranty void based on dealer/fca discretion*

*as with all aftermarket parts, modifications are at user discretion. Please consult local laws regarding modifications to your vehicle. We do not offer powertrain or engine warranties, install at your own risk*
I know all of this. I’m looking for real world results on bone stock cars.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
@Machran
Well I posted the info for other members too in a thread about the Sleeve.;)
I think you will need to wait closer to Spring.
BTW there are YouTube videos post up from some Hellcat owners.

Linda :)

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Widebody
That is one helluva restriction in the stock '19-up air box.

Maxboost

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuquay varina
State
NC
Country
United States
Making 17 psi in the upper rpms with a temp at 55. It stayed pretty solid on 17 psi when the temp was in the 30's through 20200110_230558.jpg 4th and 5th gear.
Hopefully I'll have track times this sunday.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Following.

Maxboost

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuquay varina
State
NC
Country
United States
Hit the track today but it was spin city. It was loose in first and second so I’ll have to wait till feb 8th for a good comparison. These are slips from two different tracks. image.jpg

Maxboost

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuquay varina
State
NC
Country
United States
Pic of log for knock and boost. 20200126_175517.jpg

Hemituner

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bayshore
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon
Pic of log for knock and boost. View attachment 11146
That thing is going to the Floor of AFR because of the stock Cat ove-rtemp protection by the looks of your logs. My guess is you will for sure be using the warranty if you keep running it that way. The entire argument that this part or any other part being tune free and preserving your warranty is really bad. Not to mention the Pulley in itself is impeding the ability for the elastomer in the balancer to function properly. It will be interesting to see the long term effects on the engine.
Thanks
AJ

Maxboost

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuquay varina
State
NC
Country
United States
That thing is going to the Floor of AFR because of the stock Cat ove-rtemp protection by the looks of your logs. My guess is you will for sure be using the warranty if you keep running it that way. The entire argument that this part or any other part being tune free and preserving your warranty is really bad. Not to mention the Pulley in itself is impeding the ability for the elastomer in the balancer to function properly. It will be interesting to see the long term effects on the engine.
Thanks
AJ
Ok but I’m confused on the cot I guess. I have stock logs showing my car doing the same thing to the a/f. Hell when I drove it stock this summer and beat it hard the cot was on the whole time. I had another redeye member verify his did the same thing b/c I thought something may have been wrong. His acted the same as mine does and other members have reported the same thing. I do plan on your tuning next after I’m done with this and have been in contact with Tim. I’m just trying to keep all this information straight. Now for your statement about the balancer we will have too see on that.

Last edited:
Member ID
Reactions
City
Port orchard
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 redeye
Just by the mph you definitely made gains.

Hemituner

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bayshore
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon
Ok but I’m confused on the cot I guess. I have stock logs showing my car doing the same thing to the a/f. Hell when I drove it stock this summer and beat it hard the cot was on the whole time. I had another redeye member verify his did the same thing b/c I thought something may have been wrong. His acted the same as mine does and other members have reported the same thing. I do plan on your tuning next after I’m done with this and have been in contact with Tim. I’m just trying to keep all this information straight. Now for your statement about the balancer we will have too see on that.
If you were able to overlay the info you would find with the additional boost and reduction in ignition timing that you are entering Cat over temp earlier and more often. Another feature of the stock PCM is that if it goes into the thermal spark strategy the PCM will add timing in an attempt to cool the catalyst. This theory serves true for anything one would do to increase boost on the stock calibration.
Hope this helps
AJ

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Widebody
If you were able to overlay the info you would find with the additional boost and reduction in ignition timing that you are entering Cat over temp earlier and more often. Another feature of the stock PCM is that if it goes into the thermal spark strategy the PCM will add timing in an attempt to cool the catalyst. This theory serves true for anything one would do to increase boost on the stock calibration.
Hope this helps
AJ

There is no such thing as a free lunch.

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
sub'd

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
Hope this helps
AJ

Hi AJ, curious about your thoughts about adding this modification for those of us out west at higher elevations like 5000-6000 feet where we're at 12-13 psi, hoping to get back to maybe 14-15 psi with it? Best we get here is 91 octane premium from the pumps.