Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Green Belt....

MiHiHemi

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Parker
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT 426
Off subject here what’s the 426 status?
Thanks for asking! Decided not to wait for the insurance company to reimburse me for the block and a few other misc. items. Worked out a deal with my engine builder to install an F-1x ProCharger, with water-air intercooler, in exchange. We’ll be doing it on my current built 426 stroker so the sky is the limit...up to what my HP70 can take anyway. Will stay conservative at around 700 wheel until I can pony up for a trans. upgrade or HP90 replacement. I’ve always been an N/A guy but might get used to this boosted thing :)

Confuzed1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 PCP Redeye Challenger Widebody
Thanks for asking! Decided not to wait for the insurance company to reimburse me for the block and a few other misc. items. Worked out a deal with my engine builder to install an F-1x ProCharger, with water-air intercooler, in exchange. We’ll be doing it on my current built 426 stroker so the sky is the limit...up to what my HP70 can take anyway. Will stay conservative at around 700 wheel until I can pony up for a trans. upgrade or HP90 replacement. I’ve always been an N/A guy but might get used to this boosted thing :)
Not only will you "get used to this boosted thing".....but you'll want more. It's true...boost is addictive. -And with a Procharger, if tuned properly it should be a beast at the track.

2017 Redline HC

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Komoka
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Dodge Challenger Hellcat