Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Fuel Pump from Hell Wait

Geerhed

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Beaver
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 WB Hellcat Charger
I would be happy If I could just get a Fu&$(N fuel pump that would work in mine! First one went out or going bad around 3700 miles then they figured out after waiting forever to get in to the dealer and ordered a new fuel pump.....New comes in wait another two weeks get new pump put on..... It don't work right first day I pick it up....Two weeks getting it back in before they could check it to tell me another defective fuel pump.... That was near a month ago still waiting on a fuel pump from Dodge..... The MOPAR customer care says shipped and will be in dealer any day FIVE DAYS AGO!!! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I would be happy If I could just get a Fu&$(N fuel pump that would work in mine! First one went out or going bad around 3700 miles then they figured out after waiting forever to get in to the dealer and ordered a new fuel pump.....New comes in wait another two weeks get new pump put on..... It don't work right first day I pick it up....Two weeks getting it back in before they could check it to tell me another defective fuel pump.... That was near a month ago still waiting on a fuel pump from Dodge..... The MOPAR customer care says shipped and will be in dealer any day FIVE DAYS AGO!!! LOL

Edited links out

It looks like you had a bad copy/paste?

Or something?

Cleaning it up, let me know if somehow you meant all of this??

Last edited:

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Huh?

OP
Geerhed

Geerhed

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Beaver
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 WB Hellcat Charger
Thread Starter #4
It looks like you had a bad copy/paste?

Or something?

Cleaning it up, let me know if somehow you meant all of this??
Thank you Sir!! It was a bad copy for sure. Sorry.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
OP
Geerhed

Geerhed

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Beaver
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 WB Hellcat Charger
Thread Starter #6
Well my 2nd fuel pump come in after waiting all of the Spring and Summer to have two fuel pumps installed under warranty. They tell me today the other fuel pump is bad that has not been replaced! Need to order it now that will be in next week or first part of September! Dealer has no idea why the fuel pump went out with less than 4000 miles to start? Dealer has no excuse why the replacement pump went out same day installed? Dealer has no reason why they decided to change or replace the other fuel pump? I take it to be the "slave" pump now they want to replace. Why in the hell they did not replace both from the start? Of course MOPAR customer care could care less who is supposed to be following up on all this and will not provide any contact information above customer care for me to contact about about the lemon law to possibly buy this lemon back that has been worked on three times and same part replaced three times! Was so happy with my new Hellcat until the SOB bit me! Never seen a day at drag strip all stock and always kept fuel in it never allowing it to go below a half tank of top tier fuel it has never had any ethanol ran in it since day 1 I picked it up!

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Well my 2nd fuel pump come in after waiting all of the Spring and Summer to have two fuel pumps installed under warranty. They tell me today the other fuel pump is bad that has not been replaced! Need to order it now that will be in next week or first part of September! Dealer has no idea why the fuel pump went out with less than 4000 miles to start? Dealer has no excuse why the replacement pump went out same day installed? Dealer has no reason why they decided to change or replace the other fuel pump? I take it to be the "slave" pump now they want to replace. Why in the hell they did not replace both from the start? Of course MOPAR customer care could care less who is supposed to be following up on all this and will not provide any contact information above customer care for me to contact about about the lemon law to possibly buy this lemon back that has been worked on three times and same part replaced three times! Was so happy with my new Hellcat until the SOB bit me! Never seen a day at drag strip all stock and always kept fuel in it never allowing it to go below a half tank of top tier fuel it has never had any ethanol ran in it since day 1 I picked it up!
You need to find out what the lemon law is in your state. In many states the Better Business Bureau handles it.
We've had to lemon law 2 cars over the years.
Don't believe the manufacturer or the dealer. They will try to rip you off.

OP
Geerhed

Geerhed

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Beaver
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 WB Hellcat Charger
Thread Starter #8
You need to find out what the lemon law is in your state. In many states the Better Business Bureau handles it.
I think I may check in to it. Thanks for the advice.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
2???...oh yeah I forgot your in Fla...(they grow lemons there don't they)...hes in Ohio...no lemons there;);)

OP
Geerhed

Geerhed

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Beaver
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 WB Hellcat Charger
Thread Starter #10
2???...oh yeah I forgot your in Fla...(they grow lemons there don't they)...hes in Ohio...no lemons there;);)
I think I may have a lemon in Ohio that grows in my Garage and hangs out at the MOPAR dealer so far in its young life!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I think I may have a lemon in Ohio that grows in my Garage and hangs out at the MOPAR dealer so far in its young life!
now thats funny;)