Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Fuel pressure sensor wire connector?

Member ID
Reactions
City
Watkinsville
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I'm having a hell of a time disconnecting the three wire connector from the OEM fuel rail. I'm swapping to the new rail with the drain kit. First of all the wire is very short and I can't see how to disconnect the wire connector. Any tips from someone would be greatly appreciated. I searched every where but to no avail.

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
I'm having a hell of a time disconnecting the three wire connector from the OEM fuel rail. I'm swapping to the new rail with the drain kit. First of all the wire is very short and I can't see how to disconnect the wire connector. Any tips from someone would be greatly appreciated. I searched every where but to no avail.
I forget sorry, I have trouble with it every single time. Best bet it to get your phone bsck there and take a few pictures of it, or google pictures of the connector itself

OP
TorRed
Member ID
Reactions
City
Watkinsville
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #3
I had to lay on top of the supercharger face down and was able to see and disconnect the wiring connector. It was easy actually once I could see and reach with both hands. Thank you for your suggestion. I was not going to let the problem whip me.

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
I had to lay on top of the supercharger face down and was able to see and disconnect the wiring connector. It was easy actually once I could see and reach with both hands. Thank you for your suggestion. I was not going to let the problem whip me.
anytime man! I’ve undone mine at least 15 times and I still forget how to do it lol