Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Fuel Ordering - x98 or similar

yellow_hellcat

10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lincoln
State
NE
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Do any of you order X98 (e85 race version) or similar from a place that ships to your home? I need to get a few 5 gallon pails but most places won't ship due to the hazards / cost.

Any recommendations would be appreciated!

drag racer

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
PEORIA
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger HC, '19 Durango SRT, '22 Charger SP
looks like you're in a big city - have you checked to see if you have a local VP or Sunoco distributor there? My local VP dist. used to deliver for free when buying by the drum, and then they stopped after he left and went to Sunoco. Then I just picked up 5 gal cans from them when needed...

OP
yellow_hellcat

yellow_hellcat

10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lincoln
State
NE
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #3
looks like you're in a big city - have you checked to see if you have a local VP or Sunoco distributor there? My local VP dist. used to deliver for free when buying by the drum, and then they stopped after he left and went to Sunoco. Then I just picked up 5 gal cans from them when needed...
I will check into it! I didn't see a local distributor on the site (only gas stations and others that sell smaller VP products). I will check again.