Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Founding members

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
I have been called a mother/////// a many of times right before the left Hickster strikes and before going to jail again. Don't know if I mentioned or not, but I did get my license back right before I get Hell Catster out of the shop this Wednesday. Man a cure ing that critter. It will be 1 black car of a kind,,, again. As soon as I see those smoke signals from the Indian reservation,,, I am on it again. Going to grow me a mullet and visit the fishing pier for a date. Trolling with Kim chee and shine,,, she may be drunk, but she will be mine.
Man I would love to have a grandpa like you 😂😂😂😂, are you taking applications for kids/grandkids? I think half the forum would be in line. When you get it back drive that cat like a bat out of hell buddy!

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Sorry,,, all the applics have been confiscated by the lier er s, attorneys, not from the bayou,,, others by the ATF. That 50 cal got me in a bit of piss warm water. I have been fired by 1 wife,, freshly divorced in 1992, 2 fiancés, fresh with the ', 2 kids apiece. They kinda felt the same way but parents just didn't get the jest of things. I took fast cars, Harleys, pool halls, over boy scouts and soccer. Sorry soccer moms are hot but want use the mini vans like it's supposed to be used at a game. Kids luv my points of view cause usually it is close to off Lookout Mountain. Lived in a cave once close to Lookout Mountain, Alabama. Bunch of bikers gone extra wild a lot of guns, Harleys and ex--- treme muscle cars. Got caught taking target practice at the barges on the Tennessee River. Aiming for the lights wasn't good enough,, sooo. That is enough of that smack talk. Tennessee was fun till they asked me to leave. Florida is on the edge and has nothing to do with yellow snow. Not yellow, red from too much fun at the pier. Any red neck nose that,, uu kids?? We, we we, me and the cat hang our xmas shot gun lights all year long, now days. Idiots may get it,, maybe not.??

JDG

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ph
State
AL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat
Proud to be a founding member, hope to help contribute something here.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
U bee from Alabama,,, I am sure you will. Lived and worked a lot in Alabama. Dad lived in Ardmoe, Tn/ Ala. Depending on what side of the tracks. Good friends lived in Trinton and Sand Mountain Aala. Sand Mountain was a bit rough. The sign leading into the town said, if you don't live here;;; don't be caught here after dark. They are am sure still do mean it. I was good friends with THE FAMILY, so was good. Welcome.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Sorry,,, all the applics have been confiscated by the lier er s, attorneys, not from the bayou,,, others by the ATF. That 50 cal got me in a bit of piss warm water. I have been fired by 1 wife,, freshly divorced in 1992, 2 fiancés, fresh with the ', 2 kids apiece. They kinda felt the same way but parents just didn't get the jest of things. I took fast cars, Harleys, pool halls, over boy scouts and soccer. Sorry soccer moms are hot but want use the mini vans like it's supposed to be used at a game. Kids luv my points of view cause usually it is close to off Lookout Mountain. Lived in a cave once close to Lookout Mountain, Alabama. Bunch of bikers gone extra wild a lot of guns, Harleys and ex--- treme muscle cars. Got caught taking target practice at the barges on the Tennessee River. Aiming for the lights wasn't good enough,, sooo. That is enough of that smack talk. Tennessee was fun till they asked me to leave. Florida is on the edge and has nothing to do with yellow snow. Not yellow, red from too much fun at the pier. Any red neck nose that,, uu kids?? We, we we, me and the cat hang our xmas shot gun lights all year long, now days. Idiots may get it,, maybe not.??
gotta have a beer with you someday buddy, in fact we will invite everyone here and call it do it for hickster day.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I will take you up on that and raise you a case.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
I will take you up on that and raise

better be a 24 pack none of that 6 pack sh*t 'round here.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I have been called a mother/////// a many of times right before the left Hickster strikes and before going to jail again. Don't know if I mentioned or not, but I did get my license back right before I get Hell Catster out of the shop this Wednesday. Man a cure ing that critter. It will be 1 black car of a kind,,, again. As soon as I see those smoke signals from the Indian reservation,,, I am on it again. Going to grow me a mullet and visit the fishing pier for a date. Trolling with Kim chee and shine,,, she may be drunk, but she will be mine.
Kimchi?
@Hickster
You ever been to Korea?

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
gotta have a beer with you someday buddy, in fact we will invite everyone here and call it do it for hickster day.
Mmmmmmmmm Beer

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
The lady wrecked my car and road off in an ambulance. Justification???
Hick I am sorry to hear of this. Hopefully it wasn't too bad.

Blkout

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Warner Robins
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
It's good to have the @Hickster with us again. Hardest I have laughed in sometime now. He is serious some of you should read closer.
Pretty cool, your member ID is 797 and you own a Redeye now.

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Pretty cool, your member ID is 797 and you own a Redeye now.
I believe someone ,don't remember who, felt like they got screwed out of that number (or the 707 number?) a few months back and they made a stink about it that was unjustified and was explained by @HellcatFan. Then the member with the number nicely offered it up to him as a strait swap of membership numbers. Never happened. Guys get way to caught up in this sh^&!.
BTW I joined up at 946 but my membership number is 1172. Max # on founders is 1000.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
@HellcatFan made it available to us founding members. Some of us with Redeyes' posted up in like a HOM contest of votes. I got lucky and received 797. I am trying to represent well.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
63 years young and as fast as the SS checks pass like gas, I will make that car look like new. A few bumps and burses and sum ceramic coating,,, hooters gal,, back to #1. Spackle the engine and we are wee wee ing in the front yard. Dumb mini van. Got er name and address splattered on the net.

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
@HellcatFan made it available to us founding members. Some of us with Redeyes' posted up in like a HOM contest of votes. I got lucky and received 797. I am trying to represent well.
You remember the incident I'm talking about then? I can't remember exactly, but someone was real upset they didn't get a certain number or they weren't under a 1000 and made an issue so someone just said "hey I'll swap numbers with you if it makes you feel better" . HellcatFan tried to explain but guy wasn't having none of it. Too much drama for a number. I don't even remember the contest your referring to. Maybe I didn't have a RE yet so I didn't pay attention to it. LOL.

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
You remember the incident I'm talking about then? I can't remember exactly, but someone was real upset they didn't get a certain number or they weren't under a 1000 and made an issue so someone just said "hey I'll swap numbers with you if it makes you feel better" . HellcatFan tried to explain but guy wasn't having none of it. Too much drama for a number. I don't even remember the contest your referring to. Maybe I didn't have a RE yet so I didn't pay attention to it. LOL.
I will let you know how DGatzby got that number. There was a briefcase and gun involved.:LOL:

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
I will let you know how DGatzby got that number. There was a briefcase and gun involved.:LOL:
Can't deny it. Him and I are tied from the Old Country. Took them a while to spot the inconsistency Cuz.