Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Ford confirms new electric car will be called the Mustang Mach-E

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat, Demon, Trackhawk and project X,
Change is here, many may not like it but it is happening all the same. I am not a fan but it is happening, get your supercharged V8's now before it is too late.

Proud American

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Challenger
Brought to you by the team behind Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Sorry folks, the last three (or whatever) "Star Wars Money Making Universe" movies are just crap. The middle trio were so so. And only the original three were truly great movies.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Sorry folks, the last three (or whatever) "Star Wars Money Making Universe" movies are just crap. The middle trio were so so. And only the original three were truly great movies.
Honestly, they all sucked.
But my son eats it up so I will be taking him to see the newest one next month.

I always have a good laugh when people get all pissy about characters/stories etc.

04Ram2500Hemi

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Western
State
MT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Ram TRX
I think that depends on the performance of the vehicle. I’ll wait to see it before I pass judgement.
Well, if this is what the E Machine actually looks like, I just threw up in my mouth. That’s my judgement.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
lol, I think you misunderstood me. I am not talking about characters or stories, I'm talking about the cinema / entertainment content as a whole, and the presentation. The originals are far superior to the rest, as movies - the middle trio, suffered "mission creep" for lack of a better term but were at least to some extent internally consistent. The story itself was told (regardless of whether at made sense). But the last few have been shameful, entirely derivative and unimaginative; clearly ground out by studios whose chief occupation is to make a profit. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for profit (that's how I make my living), but there is no heart in these movies, or many now a days. I suspose part of that is driven by the overarching and overwhelming dominance of CGI in all aspects of film now. It makes people lazy. And those who have never seen something good take this pablum as holy writ (not just star wars, but most modern movies) by default.