Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

DRAGRCR ONESEAT DEMON WHAT ARE THE ODDS?

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
So, my house is in escrow. I decided to use this time waiting for my Demons to be built to sell and move back to So Cal. Back to the renting game......

Now, I am cleaning out the closet as well as everywhere else and I am cutting DEEP. So, I need to get rid of this. Anyone want it? View attachment 113857 View attachment 113858 View attachment 113859
I totally respect the sacrifices you're making, but that is seriously something I would keep if I were you. Good luck!

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
I would strategically graft it in to a wall in my house or shop somehow.

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #743
I would strategically graft it in to a wall in my house or shop somehow.
If I did that I would likely cut all the back side out and be left with the front plate. Make a Plaque out of it.

Octanewide

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States
Ron you truly are an ambassador for Mopar and are the most committed man I've ever seen in the goal for attaining the most out of our cars. The money you have spent and the dedication you have is definitely first class. My hat is off to you Sir..

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #745
Ron you truly are an ambassador for Mopar and are the most committed man I've ever seen in the goal for attaining the most out of our cars. The money you have spent and the dedication you have is definitely first class. My hat is off to you Sir..

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
I am glad someone notices how much it costs to buy truck and trailer and fuel to go all over the US chasing DA and good track conditions Etc Etc Etc....Thank you very much.

And it's interesting how if I "allow" someone to help me with these expenses, I get mercilessly Flamed. Even threatened.

That's OK. I got recognized and received the biggest help of all recently, so I think I will survive. Feeling so blessed and thankful over this…………..

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Ron, you need sponsors. I've been surprised how easy that is, seems all you need to do is ask.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
I am glad someone notices how much it costs to buy truck and trailer and fuel to go all over the US chasing DA and good track conditions Etc Etc Etc....Thank you very much.

And it's interesting how if I "allow" someone to help me with these expenses, I get mercilessly Flamed. Even threatened.

That's OK. I got recognized and received the biggest help of all recently, so I think I will survive. Feeling so blessed and thankful over this…………..
Jealousy is the cause of that.

Big name race teams are corporate billboards. Why is it different for a race team to ask for money and not an individual doing the same damn thing?

In all honesty, Mopar/Dodge should have put you on a list to get an MSRP right from the very beginning. And help pay expenses etc.
Get the car delivered to your closest dealer.

One of the few who have gone out and beat the hell out of these cars while most treat them like museum pieces.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
I'm guilty of teasing Ron early on, so sorry about that Ron. That was before I knew ya and it was just tongue in cheek.