Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Tire Information

HellcatFan

Administrator
Reactions
The Charger SRT Hellcat rides on 20-by-9.5-inch forged wheels wrapped in 275/40R20 Pirelli P Zero tires on all four corners.

275/40R20 Pirelli P Zero 106Y
Price: $217.00 each

wmoverman

Reactions
So, interesting experience today while driving in the CA Bay Area rain. Still riding on the stock Pirelli tires(appr 9k miles) and hit standing water. Did a little water skiing. Tires have about 25% life left, which I'm sure contributed to the hydro planning. What are you guys running as far as replacement tires? This kind of rain isn't normal so I have no intention switching to an AW or rain type tire unless some of you have good recommendations. What are you fair weather Hellcaters runners riding on?

RonHellcat

Reactions
I'm about at 5k miles on mine, been looking at getting Michelin after this. I had them on my old car and they seem to grip a bit better, granted it wasn't putting down this much horsepower.

neilsonne

Reactions
I'm planning to get either michelin or the conti dws06.

Dmacina01

Reactions
Any idea what is the widest tire to fit stock 9.5 rims?? 305s??

Dmacina01

Reactions
295 is the widest for the 9.5 wheels.
Thats what I figured.. A ton of back and forth amongst owners depending on what is the priority.. Looks, straight line hook-up or overall handling and cornering. Tossing up between Ps4s or F1 Supercars. Thoughts???

Reactions
I've never used the Goodyear F1 tires before, but I've used the Michelin PS4S many times and love them.