Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

DMV Closures

Yoguard

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat
Here they have shut down the mobile dmv units. For those of us that turn in their plate(s) during storage, will govt close or reduce hrs on DMV offices. I can't see them doing it, but it's govt (idiot Cuomo) and their workers are going to complain and also self quarantine, causing even more problems. It's a pita to get new plates, but saves me a $100 a mth on HC insurance.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Here they have shut down the mobile dmv units. For those of us that turn in their plate(s) during storage, will govt close or reduce hrs on DMV offices. I can't see them doing it, but it's govt (idiot Cuomo) and their workers are going to complain and also self quarantine, causing even more problems. It's a pita to get new plates, but saves me a $100 a mth on HC insurance.
Gov Cuomo....now there's a guy that should be quarantined …..for about 70 years...

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Down here the DMV is going to appointment only. I just had to get some title work done and I'm glad I got thorugh the tough part before this happened.

OP
Yoguard

Yoguard

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #4
Down here the DMV is going to appointment only. I just had to get some title work done and I'm glad I got thorugh the tough part before this happened.
Once this starts, others will follow. If anybody on here has important business to conduct with govt entities, better do it sooner than later.... especially the guys that like to buy cars...lol