Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Custom 2013 Dodge Challenger Daytona Sells For $42.5K

Confuzed1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 PCP Redeye Challenger Widebody
Not big on the color combo but I have seen a silver one with black strips and it looked good. If the conversion was cheaper I may have one but not for around 20k for just the parts
I agree! Don't get me wrong, its not my thing, but I've seen others (Superbird tributes that are VERY similar) in different color combos that actually didn't look bad at all.
It’s ugly cool to me
Well put!
Take it back!
Many in the north would probably enjoy the coal more this winter anyway.
After working at a coal fired power plant for a couple decades, I can assure you coal is no fun....even in the north. You guys down along the Gulf Coast....closest thing to coal for you is the charcoal you use in your grill!! I did love the place when I was stationed in Pascagoula, but the skeeters (and the love bugs/Nutria Rats/humidity) were HORRIBLE!! lol

WildCat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kakastan
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat
local dealer had 2 of those "things" parked out front with balloons and all that, a few years ago.
I was there getting service on the ram, so I had time to kill. I walked over. sorry I did.
Build quality was absolutely horrid, 1 of them had 426HP splattered acrossed the hood (was a bone stock 5.7) and had a mix of plymouth roadrunner & superbird decals on it, which made it confusing seeing how the rear tail lights still said "dodge". I've seen Stevie Wonder built kit cars that looked better. I never even went over to the 2nd one. price was $59k if I recall correctly.
I'm pretty certain they sold them both too..... :rolleyes:

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
I liked it in green also.
1574009204706.png

Av8ing1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Marcos
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
I'd much rather the wagon.

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
They actually built a real scale version of that on the car shows GEARZ.
1574078912230.png

Hellcat Cuda

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
S.F. East Bay
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Red Eye 1969 Hellcat Cuda
They could make some good money off the white one. Change it to black and white; park it at marine world and charge $5 to let the kiddies pet the Orca. Blue one looks better with the black rockers and lower areas. Doesn't look as fat and pregnant as the white one. OK, I'm definitely saying too much here...