Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Consolidating wheels and tires to get them out of my garage...

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
So I'm never going to run the stock wheels ever again (will be selling soon), I am married to the 15" D5 Beadlocks with MT ET Street R's On them. They are beautiful and I love the matching D5 front runners in 18x5. HOWEVER... The 18x5 are impractical to drive on daily, has anyone run the 18x9 wheels from them (not the rears, the actual front runners). I'm thinking the 18x9 would be suitable for a but I have to match I think the stock backspacing which is ET 18.5 (positive offset of 18.5mm), I cannot find this data in the MW catalog, does anyone have it handy?

1661311064817.png

I searched for a mickey thomspons front in 255/50R18 as this would be a good size for the fronts to match my 275/60r15 rear tires (28") but did not find anything on their site. I'm thinking a regular radial will have to do then but finding them in a good size is hard for an 18" wheel. 255/50 is a very uncommon size i'm learning and pirelli is the only one that has performance tires at 600+ a pop...