Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Congratulations 2021 HFCOTY winner Hayabusa

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Congrats @Hayabusa, beautiful car & garage.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Youz guys whom live in the north and areas out west. This time of year is perfect to modify your car and garage. I just shut my garage door, at 6 30. 65 out and perfect time to drive. I am still in the process of insulating my garage door for the heat that protrudedes. You guys have the best looking garages. And functional able. Warm. I am going to hook a/c up to my garage in March.

Hayabusa

HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lunatic Fringe
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 WB Redeye, Sublime
Appreciate the kind comments! I keep looking at all of the cars and believe we are a fortunate bunch of blokes!

I am in the process of setting up a gym in my basement and old man me lifted a 175 lb weight stack to place it in the frame. I was thinking "lift with your legs" when I twisted at the waist wrong and...ping...felt a sharp pain in my right lower back...Dammit, I'm an idiot who forgot 25 years old was 40 years ago!

Been on the mend with a pulled muscle for a week and change. Now if only the sudden muscle lock up will go away. So thankful I didn't f'up my spine.

This has been a great distraction during recovery and makes me grin ear to ear, like when I won a Marvel Comics "No Prize" as a kid. Hey guys...thank you all again!

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Appreciate the kind comments! I keep looking at all of the cars and believe we are a fortunate bunch of blokes!

I am in the process of setting up a gym in my basement and old man me lifted a 175 lb weight stack to place it in the frame. I was thinking "lift with your legs" when I twisted at the waist wrong and...ping...felt a sharp pain in my right lower back...Dammit, I'm an idiot who forgot 25 years old was 40 years ago!

Been on the mend with a pulled muscle for a week and change. Now if only the sudden muscle lock up will go away. So thankful I didn't f'up my spine.

This has been a great distraction during recovery and makes me grin ear to ear, like when I won a Marvel Comics "No Prize" as a kid. Hey guys...thank you all again!
I tried lifting weights once. To hell with that - those things are HEAVY.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I used to be a personell trainer to 3 different gyms. ! client was Hooters. I managed their pregnant employees to be a better specimine while beeing an up and coming mom. Same time was a project manager on a multi million $$ chillwater a/c project in Seminole. .4 year project for me. Lifting weights at 4 30 in the morn and construction from 7 to 5 30. No wonder I sleep 12 hours aday now. Only thing that helps is a muscle relaxer Backafin. It works wonders. No heat and 75 in the house 2 nite.