Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Congrats to HHP Josh and Customers MSHS@Lone Star Mopar Fest

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
A Copy of Josh's words from his FB Post!

"Finally got a chance to get on Facebook after a great weekend racing with our MSHS family down in Houston at the Lone Star MOPAR Fest. Another great race, thank you for all your hard work Dan VanHorn, Stell Sav and Andy Wagner, you guys did a great job! And the LSMF event was killer, so glad the series was able to team up. Top knotch! Excited that we made it to the Super Pro Finals and took 2nd. We pushed super hard in the 95+ degree weather and broke in competition in the finals laying down great numbers. We run hard and regret nothing - that’s racing. And with making it to the finals this race should have sealed up my points lead towards the season championship with a car 902 lbs over class weight - talk about a heavy hitter! Thanks to all the help from Team HHP this past weekend and leading up to the race, I couldn’t have done it without all of your support! Also, yuuuuuge Congrats to Tommy Falk on his Pro Class win and personal best and Jim Sams on his Hellcat Class victory. I think we all put on a great show of what fast and consistent looks like, it’s hard to have both and that’s what wins races. Thank you John for all you did for us and continue to do through Linda. Thank you to our great sponsors and everyone else I may have missed! I know there’s going to be a bunch.

High Horse Performance, Inc. Powered By SRT American Racing Headers SOUTHERN HOTROD, LLC ProTorque #diablosportLLC Bogart Racing Wheels Driveshaft Shop ATI Performance Products #Litens Fore Innovations, LLC BES Racing Engines Santhuff's Suspension Specialties BMR Suspension "

It was Great to finally Meet Jerome Helcat Stone

"Special Day for me!! I use to talk to John(Top Cat) for hours on .org site!! I finally got my race with him!! Thanks Joshua Schwartz for the race!! No better historic place then Houston Raceway Jon would of loved it!! Katelyn Alexis tell Linda thanks for me also!!! —
attending Lone Star Mopar Fest 2019 | Powered by Pennzoil at Lone Star Mopar Fest."

1570800982974.png

Last edited:

FlyByU

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Stafford
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2010 Challenger SRT
Pretty stoked on how well the weekend went. Thanks for your support as always and happy to say TX was a total success!