Welcome to the #1 Dodge Hellcat Forum and Hellcat community dedicated to Hellcat owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hellcat Forum today!

Comedian Jeff Dunham Traded His Prius for a Dodge Challenger Hellcat

HellcatFan

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States

If everybody had the mindset about cars that comedian Jeff Dunham has, the world would be a better place. Well, actually the world would be a lot more polluted, but whatever, it'd be cooler. Dunham recently reached out to Jalopnik to show off his newest purchase.

He already had a 1970 Challenger RT, so when he caught a glimpse of the new Hellcat in the exact same color, he couldn't resist. The fact that they're a perfect match isn't even the best part. The car he had before the Hellcat was a Prius. That might be the greatest upgrade upgrade in auto history. Here's what he had to say:

"It was a no-brainer? I have a 1970 Sublime (green) Dodge Challenger RT 4 speed 440 6-pack with hood blackout decal and black side stripes, and here comes Chrysler offering the Needs-no-introduction-baddass-Hellcat in Sublime metallic with a black aluminum hood? DUH? I dumped the f-ing blue Prius and got one.

"We added some side stripes to match, and here you go: Grandpa and grandson. Now with the Hellcat, the 4 hour drive from Los Angeles to Vegas has been cut down to 90 minutes. Not really?. Sort of. I may or may not be lying. And that's me, photobombing in the middle."

Read more on Jalopnik

JerseyBoy

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
Challenger
Badass