Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Botched Ram Factory Theft

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
And I’m sure the punks already had long records and shouldn’t have been on the street anyway. They’ll eventually kill someone, if they haven’t already, and maybe if we’re lucky someone will do us a favor and take them out first.

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
Not only were the repeat criminals allowed to leave for next to no bail, the other HALF of the people involved weren’t even charged!

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
I remember the 2018 incident and there was another incident last year at the Toledo complex! We have a huge problem with thefts of employees cars (ANY performance car) gas and catalytic converters out of our employee parking lots! We have frequent spurts of these thefts and now have multiple hired police units and security guards scouring parking lots. If you drove by as an outsider you would think there was a major bust going on at any given time with all the red and blue lights flashing everywhere!!!:oops::oops::mad:

I've only driven my SS to work one time and that's because I took the morning off and only worked a 1/2 day so I could show it off to a couple co-workers!!:cool::cool:

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Really, really f*@kn hate thieves

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
A buddy had his new Ram stolen last week at a hotel in TO right next to the Airport
He was told someone stole his key code when he locked his door & next time lock it manually
Not sure if that is true ?

SOB s cut 1 of my cats off last weekend in my old truck
Second time they got me
FKERS

I hope Karma bites them in the ass & a freight train runs their asses over