Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to SRT owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Beautiful Jazz Blue Challenger Hellcat

Trader history for Rollieman (0)

Rollieman

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hamilton
State
MA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Red Eye
Stunning one owner Hellcat Challenger with only 7800 miles. Car was ordered and delivered to Herb Chambers Dodge in Danvers Massachusetts and professionally ceramic coated by Jim's Auto in Ipswich Ma. Car has always been garaged and impeccable. Rare beautiful Jazz Blue exterior only offered in 2015. Note: this car is ALL original, adult owned and never raced. $46,500

A8 Automatic Transmission
Harmon Kardon Sound System
PZero Summer Tires
Navigation
Black Nappa Leather w/alcantara seats

Still has 2 years left on Mopar extended warranty to Dec 2021, transferable for $150.00

Have original window sticker.

VIN 2C3CDZC94FH747061

978-766-5337
rcskeff@verizon.net

Attachments

Confuzed1

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye Challenger Widebody
It is the rarest color for 2015....only 243 total, and only 127 of those were A8's. I only know because I had one! Got lots of compliments on that color and how it glitters in the sun. Wished I could have kept it, but had to trade it in for my current RE....GLWS!!

OP
Rollieman

Rollieman

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hamilton
State
MA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Red Eye
Thread Starter #3
It is the rarest color for 2015....only 243 total, and only 127 of those were A8's. I only know because I had one! Got lots of compliments on that color and how it glitters in the sun. Wished I could have kept it, but had to trade it in for my current RE....GLWS!!
Thank you Confused1 ------------- I didn't realize it was that rare, so much obliged for that information. This car is my good friends "Pride & Joy" who like yourself just received his brand new RE thus why he's parting with it.

I immediately fell in love with the Jazz Blue on his Hellcat and would've choose that color for my RE if it was available.

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WB Redeye Octane Red
Thank you Confused1 ------------- I didn't realize it was that rare, so much obliged for that information. This car is my good friends "Pride & Joy" who like yourself just received his brand new RE thus why he's parting with it.

I immediately fell in love with the Jazz Blue on his Hellcat and would've choose that color for my RE if it was available.
Indigo Blue on the RE would be and is beautiful. Suitable replacement for Jazz Blue... :):):)

MikeD1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
It's an awesome & rare color. The 1st Cat I saw in person & was actually able to sit in (owned by a local Dr.) was Jazz Blue !

GLWS !!!