Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Anticipating a new battery purchase sometime soon…

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
It is apparent to me where my loyalty and patriotism would live and die for. Why would anyone want to support the Communist China Military by purchasing a product from THOSE COMMIE BASTARDS ! If guys are so concerned about reducing weight maybe they should consider losing that spare tire they have at their belt line. I would be more inclined to buy an AGM battery that is manufactured in the USA than to support the Chinese Regime's military.

You buy chit from China and you're selling your soul to the devil in disguise. I know it is next to impossible to find products manufactured in the USA anymore, butt when you can why wouldn't you buy it to support your country. Then again you bought a car that isn't American made, made in Canada, owned by a European company , built with Communist Chinese sourced parts.

We were energy independent now we have dementia Joe begging OPEC to produce more oil. Transferring more of your wealth over seas.

View attachment 57610

View attachment 57609
View attachment 57611
Most wet cell batteries are made in Mexico or elsewhere these days due to excessive federal regulations that pushed the manufacturing out of the US.

https://usamadeproducts.biz/electronics-batteries.html

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
And is nothing wrong with "made in canada' products!

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
It is apparent to me where my loyalty and patriotism would live and die for. Why would anyone want to support the Communist China Military by purchasing a product from THOSE COMMIE BASTARDS ! If guys are so concerned about reducing weight maybe they should consider losing that spare tire they have at their belt line. I would be more inclined to buy an AGM battery that is manufactured in the USA than to support the Chinese Regime's military.

You buy chit from China and you're selling your soul to the devil in disguise. I know it is next to impossible to find products manufactured in the USA anymore, butt when you can why wouldn't you buy it to support your country. Then again you bought a car that isn't American made, made in Canada, owned by a European company , built with Communist Chinese sourced parts.

We were energy independent now we have dementia Joe begging OPEC to produce more oil. Transferring more of your wealth over seas.

View attachment 57610

View attachment 57609
View attachment 57611

Just FYI, I didn’t buy the charger, it came with the battery. I always buy made in the USA stuff when I can.

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
Just FYI, I didn’t buy the charger, it came with the battery. I always buy made in the USA stuff when I can.
I'm a firm believer in supporting your own country. Fwiw USA is my second go to for products .

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
Admittedly this battery, my FR rims and nitto's are the only mods I've done on this car that are not American made. I'm not being unpatriotic, sometimes I'm on a budget.

All this stuff is USA I'm pretty sure
Barton Shifter, LMI Intake, JLT Catch Can, Incognito Lower, Demon Crank Bolt and pin, Fore hat w/Dual 285s, Mopar lowering springs, Aluminum 4” DSS, w/GForce safety loop, P4D diff brace

Oh and I have some MT ET Street R coming tomorrow
They are on Bravado's

Last edited:

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
The donuts and pizza I buy (for my own internal batteries) are Made in USA.