Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

345/35R18 MT Street SS on Forgestar D5 beadlocks.

Dman007

500 Posts Club
U.S. Army Veteran
7 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Is it safe to assume you'll be running tomorrow since today is a washout?
The entire weekend will be washed out. With that said, we will be back at the Rock in the coming months.

If you want to come to Georgia; please ping me. You have my cellphone #.

OP
Udaloy
Member ID
Reactions
City
Waxhaw
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye
Thread Starter #22
The entire weekend will be washed out. With that said, we will be back at the Rock in the coming months.

If you want to come to Georgia; please ping me. You have my cellphone #.
Will do. Thanks.

OP
Udaloy
Member ID
Reactions
City
Waxhaw
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye
Thread Starter #23
I would look into the MT ET DRAG R, not the street ss, compound and design is much better for the initial hook.
The ET Street SS and the Street R have the exact same compound. I realize the tread is geared more for track, but they don't have the same size in the R tire.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Broken Arrow
State
OK
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Rims and tires fit wonderfully. Since I have 2.62 gears, I like that they're a tad shorter than stock. Tomorrow I get to take them to the track to see if they improve my 60 for times. More to come.
I know this is an old thread so hopefully you get this or someone that reads this can help. Do you have any tips on mounting the tire on? There is about a 4 inch gap from the tire and the wheel where the tire seats on top of the wheel.