Welcome to the #1 SRT Forum and SRT community dedicated to SRT owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

225 Hellcats Incoming at Koons Dodge

Trader history for Koons_Dodge (0)

SNeal5966

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
In the Market
You never having had leather or heated seats explains why you're not really turned off by the hound dog cloth. While it may not be as bad as I know it is, once you've had the leather or alcantara even, that cloth will look mighty cheesy to you.
Well I know I am going to love the seats in this car....won't change my preference for daily driver.

I also have never paid full price for any new vehicle I have purchased. I like to pick through leftovers when there are good deals.....and this is crazy to get leftover markdown pricing on a custom order!

Tannehill

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
New castle
State
DE
Country
United States
I also have never paid full price for any new vehicle I have purchased. I like to pick through leftovers when there are good deals.....and this is crazy to get leftover markdown pricing on a custom order!
Agreed, it's why I have been himming and hawing for 2mths because I can't decide what I want, but yet I have two other cars to take care of to pull it off. I could say screw it and do nothing but I feel these dollar amounts are too good to pass up.

Anyone pull the trigger yet with Koons/Erica???? If you do post up your ride and experience!!

Last edited:

Boris

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
Rammer
Have any base Redeye narrow or fat bodies coming in?

Id be interested in a NB 3.09 RE. Could have a lot of fun with that car

SNeal5966

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
In the Market
I have an order in, so I already excited but once I have a VIN it will feel real for sure!

Member ID
Reactions
City
Miami
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
Hellcat
So, when are we getting the 2019 final production numbers? Think we might be very lucky.

Tannehill

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
New castle
State
DE
Country
United States
So, when are we getting the 2019 final production numbers? Think we might be very lucky.
Still have at least a month of production left of they are still accepting orders. So, quite a while.

OP
K

Koons_Dodge

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tysons Corner
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Hellcat
Thread Starter #87
Have any base Redeye narrow or fat bodies coming in?

Id be interested in a NB 3.09 RE. Could have a lot of fun with that car
29 Redeyes incoming..... Any specific colors or options?

Daman98

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smithsburg
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
In the Market
I sent an email but never heard back.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Loveville
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 challenger hellcat
Any base auto b5 blue hellcat challengers coming?

SNeal5966

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
In the Market
Checked in with Dodge Customer Care today...I have a VIN and am in D1.....so I am assuming the turnaround is going to be fairly quick from here.....:D

OP
K

Koons_Dodge

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tysons Corner
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Hellcat
Thread Starter #92
Any base auto b5 blue hellcat challengers coming?
Yes, if you're the same person who sent me an email regarding it. I emailed you an attachment with an invoice of one that is inbound. Let me know.

Stormtrooper1320

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Baltimore
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Challenger 1320
You never having had leather or heated seats explains why you're not really turned off by the hound dog cloth. While it may not be as bad as I know it is, once you've had the leather or alcantara even, that cloth will look mighty cheesy to you.
I've had heated and cooled leather and Alcantara seats. I covered both of them as soon as I got them, so then it didn't really matter. I've owned enough leather seat vehicles in my time to not want to take care of them like you really need to take care of leather if you want it to last. My 1320 has the cloth seats in it and that's what I wanted. Heated seats are nice, but I'd rather have the cooled seats, so I do miss those. Other than that, I'm perfectly fine with the cloth seats. I bought a 1320 for a purpose, and having a bunch of extras that add weight wasn't it.

Slowpoke387

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Enfield
State
CT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I've had heated and cooled leather and Alcantara seats. I covered both of them as soon as I got them, so then it didn't really matter. I've owned enough leather seat vehicles in my time to not want to take care of them like you really need to take care of leather if you want it to last. My 1320 has the cloth seats in it and that's what I wanted. Heated seats are nice, but I'd rather have the cooled seats, so I do miss those. Other than that, I'm perfectly fine with the cloth seats. I bought a 1320 for a purpose, and having a bunch of extras that add weight wasn't it.
Well yeah if youre wanting a stripped down low weight track 1320 car, then of course that makes more sense. Ive had leather almost my whole life and never had to do anything special to keep it nice. But im also talking weekend warrior and couldnt care any less about how fat and heavy my Hellcat is lol. Never going to the track or racing it. Polar opposite end of your spectrum really. Wouldnt ever have cloth in my cars when leather is available.

Daman98

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smithsburg
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
In the Market
Has anyone actually spoken to this person? After multiple emails, and reaching out to Koons, still no response. If this is how it works while trying to buy a car, what's it like after they have your money.....

Member ID
Reactions
City
Loveville
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 challenger hellcat
I sent her a email and she replied within a hour

Daman98

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smithsburg
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
In the Market
Member ID
Reactions
City
Loveville
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 challenger hellcat
Okay, I will hang in there for a little bit more. Just very discouraging beginning.
she told me she was off yesterday so far she has been a lot better then the sales people I have dealt with there. A month ago I was interested in buying a 19 hellcat I told the salesman I wanted b5 blue he said they had 11 on order and none were b5 and he told me that was all they had coming. I ended up buying a used 2016 so seeing this thread is disappointing now that they have 225 coming in. But they do have two b5 blues coming so maybe if they gave me a good trade in on my 16 I’ll be able to get the one I’ve been looking for

SNeal5966

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
In the Market
I had talked to a couple different sales guys earlier in the year, the one they had on the lot was close to what I wanted but they also quoted ordering for me. Up until recently the pricing was close to local dealerships. Once the power dollars came out, and then with this order being advertised 4.0% below invoice or whatever I checked to inquire and in less than 24 hours time I ended up just ordering directly through Erica with a custom order. I was waiting all summer to see what 2020 was going to be....and then these discounts were too awesome to let pass and chance not getting on a 2020.....so I am happy I made the plunge.

Erica has been extremely responsive to me, and I had asked a lot of questions and stuff too before I signed the papers. Was a great experience for me so far, now just hoping my new car gets here before the snow flies! I do have to drive it home 6.5 hours from their dealership unless its snowing by then, in which case I will rent an enclosed trailer and haul it home.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jungle Cat SRT Hellcat Discussions 8
ThaBeast New Member Introduction 14
ChargerChallenger SRT Hellcat Discussions 81
F New Member Introduction 12
Hpindy Canada SRT Hellcat Owners 30
LonestarHellcat Charger SRT Hellcat Discussions 0
Charger Hellcat News Maintenance, TSB, Recalls, Warranty & Issues 0
H New Member Introduction 1
Charger Hellcat News Charger SRT Hellcat Discussions 0
Charger Hellcat News Charger SRT Hellcat Discussions 0
Charger Hellcat News Charger SRT Hellcat Discussions 1