Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to SRT owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

225 Hellcats Incoming at Koons Dodge

Trader history for Koons_Dodge (0)

OP
K
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tysons Corner
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat
Thread Starter #221
UPDATE: Craig Benner will be taking over the group buy, he has been managing Jeep forums for 4 years and is one of the top sales consultants in the country. I will still be managing but due to time constraints on my end he will be facilitating the group buy starting today 1/16/20

Stormtrooper1320

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Baltimore
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger 1320
UPDATE: Craig Benner will be taking over the group buy, he has been managing Jeep forums for 4 years and is one of the top sales consultants in the country. I will still be managing but due to time constraints on my end he will be facilitating the group buy starting today 1/16/20
Welcome aboard Craig!

Member ID
Reactions
City
Hartley
State
WV
Country
United States
Vehicle
Charger
Koons in Tyson's still has 32, 2019 Charger Hellcats as of today. With Power Dollars coming off on Sunday what will be FCAs next move? Any educated guess?

PIERRE M.

Member ID
Reactions
City
CIUDAD JUAREZ
State
Non-US
Country
Mexico
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat.
Koons in Tyson's still has 32, 2019 Charger Hellcats as of today. With Power Dollars coming off on Sunday what will be FCAs next move? Any educated guess?
Probably the same thing FCA has been doing for months, one more month of power dollars!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk