Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to SRT owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

225 Hellcats Incoming at Koons Dodge

Trader history for Koons_Dodge (0)

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Nah, I just wanted the slowest shifting car I could find... couldn't get that with the extra ponies. ;)
Hey, make an adapter, order the M23, put 3.90's in the rear, and make fools of us all.

Slowpoke387

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Enfield
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Hey, make an adapter, order the M23, put 3.90's in the rear, and make fools of us all.
Too late, im already a fool. I win. I think. Wait what...

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
I bought my 1320 there and all of their initial order had sunroofs. I wouldn't have gotten it either. I just don't use them. You might have to order one. They have loaded 1320's right now marked down to $36k. Maybe the Koons rep here, Erica could help you with a base model one at a good price. Send her an email and ask her, she seems to want to help people here get what they want with the best price.
I believe it’s too late for the power $ deals unless I bought one off the lot. Koons only has sunroof 1320s so I’m SOL unless FCA starts another deal program.

16GoManGoHC2

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
Got my RE at Koons as a stripper and LOVE IT!
Honestly, I have an '09 SRT8 loaded. It has EVERY option you could get in '09. Leather, sunroof, NAV, power heated seats, HID's, fog lights, port for computer hookup, voice command, boom box in trunk, cruise control and more...I can't even believe all this was available 10 yrs ago. I use NONE of it. First thing I did was rip out the boom box. HID's throw a weird blue like light, I hate them. Never used voice command. Don't use NAV, just use Google map's on my phone. Leather is cold, takes awhile to warm up and honestly, quality is not that great. It ain't exactly like the quality of a good supple leather jacket or dress boot. I've had the car @4yrs, maybe used sunroof 3 times --- and closed it shortly after, just don't like that either. Plus I'm sure UV rays would beat the sh*& out of the interior if left open for hours at a time on multiple uses.

The options that I didn't get on the RE are a joke. Rain sensitive wipers??(I don't know if it's raining?). Lane detection?? (Learn to drive). Harmon Kardon? (If I want a good stereo I'll get a better one aftermarket). Sunroof?? (Don't want a piece of plate glass breaking up my beautiful body lines, PLUS it can breakdown or leak.) It's 10K of useless stuff you don't need. I don't see the allure.

Just a note: Even the stripper has heated seats and wheel and power mirrors and a backup camera.(another annoyance .LOL)
Cool, what the redeye cost you Total out the door with tax, tags, etc? if you don’t mind sharing?

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
I believe it’s too late for the power $ deals unless I bought one off the lot. Koons only has sunroof 1320s so I’m SOL unless FCA starts another deal program.
I'm actually very surprised and find it ironic there are so many 1320's with sunroofs. I wouldn't have even thought that would be an option on the the1320 with that cars sole purpose being a light weight flyer (To the point it even has open ended lug nuts).

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Ooooo. Chiller for sale. Questions on price. Someone's interested. Lol.
I have to pull paperwork. But off the top of my head it was 62,100 +1495(dest. charge) + 799 (prep)+ 376 (License/Reg)+ NY Nassau county sales tax = $71,064.76 out door. BUT they overcharged sales tax and I should get money back on that (@ $708 overcharge).

ALSO, Two things. One, the car was B5 blue which is discontinued and hard to find so they would not budge on price. If you got metallic gray, or indigo or white I coulda got cheaper. Second, I did NOT know about Koons being a vendor here and Erica said something in her thread that there was another 4% off through her (which is substantial...like another 2500 off if that's true:oops:) so you may do better if any 2019's left. Good luck.

Last edited:

JRabq

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I have to pull paperwork. But off the top of my head it was 62,100 +1495(dest. charge) + 799 (prep)+ 376 (License/Reg)+ NY Nassau county sales tax = $71,064.76 out door. BUT they overcharged sales tax and I should get money back on that (@ $708 overcharge).

ALSO, Two things. One, the car was B5 blue which is discontinued and hard to find so they would not budge on price. If you got metallic gray, or indigo or white I coulda got cheaper. Second, I did NOT know about Koons being a vendor here and Erica said something in her thread that there was another 4% off through her (which is substantial...like another 2500 off if that's true:oops:) so you may do better if any 2019's left. Good luck.
I'd pm erica and see if she can work some magic and get you reimbursed for any HCF discount!

why2kmax

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Shrewsbury
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger DG 1320
I'm actually very surprised and find it ironic there are so many 1320's with sunroofs. I wouldn't have even thought that would be an option on the the1320 with that cars sole purpose being a light weight flyer (To the point it even has open ended lug nuts).
Totally agree with you, even though mine has a sunroof and I actually wanted one. I would have thought Dealers would go alpine stereo, driver convenience and done. Doesnt add that much weight, but you get good tunes no matter how you drive it and impending warning you are about to hit something in the huge blind spots. Yet so many were ordered with NAV and sunroof only. Headscratching.

Stormtrooper1320

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Baltimore
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger 1320
Same here. I was glad Koons optioned in the extra seats because it was cheap to do so, and I can take them out. I couldn't believe that they ordered them all (at least the first batch) with sunroofs. I asked if I could order one and they would honor the price I got mine for....they said no...to get the price, I had to take what they had. Maybe if I had been a member of this forum beforehand and knew about Erica, I might have gotten the same or better deal. I was pretty happy with the car being discounted $9K while it was still in transit. That was the the largest discount I could find and there were only a handful of dealers that even had 1320's earlier this year. Besides the 1320 package the only options mine has are the sunroof, seats, and red calipers. I really think that Dodge should've made a crate available to us like with the Demon. At least the front skinny rims/tires, but no such luck.

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
I'd pm erica and see if she can work some magic and get you reimbursed for any HCF discount!
I did right after your post......Crickets so far. :cautious:.

Hunter

3000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
New Years Eve, maybe a short day.

Stormtrooper1320

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Baltimore
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger 1320
I did right after your post......Crickets so far. :cautious:.
I just saw in another thread that she said she is off on Tuesdays. So you may not hear anything back until Thursday. It was in the thread about ordering 2020 Chargers.

2020 Charger Scat Pack Widebody Orders from 4 to 4.5% Below Invoice

NoCoHC

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
Numerous
I just saw in another thread that she said she is off on Tuesdays. So you may not hear anything back until Thursday. It was in the thread about ordering 2020 Chargers.

2020 Charger Scat Pack Widebody Orders from 4 to 4.5% Below Invoice
I emailed her earlier yesterday and haven't heard anything. It's not a big deal to me if the power dollar rebates are still there. I was looking at possibly picking up one of the 10 black M6 Challengers she has in stock. I'm sure they are slammed. If the rebate expires that will be unfortunate for Koons as I think they are going to have a hard time moving that much metal if the price goes up in a couple of days.

Last edited:

16GoManGoHC2

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
F056A8FA-75EB-49F7-B5FD-045CE4D8C9A9.jpeg

Actually building my own chiller, a bit bigger then available from anyone. Has 3/4” inlets for Freon and coolant, 1 sq meter of plate space inside. DB0727D6-8EE6-41BC-BE6D-C34E78C77057.jpeg

Hickster

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
That is nice.

Hickster

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Known as a heat exchanger with that large plate. Very impressive.

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
Believe it or not there were a lot of people that ordered Demons with a sunroof. Go figure.

Stormtrooper1320

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Baltimore
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger 1320
I emailed her earlier yesterday and haven't heard anything. It's not a big deal to me if the power dollar rebates are still there. I was looking at possibly picking up one of the 10 black M6 Challengers she has in stock. I'm sure they are slammed. If the rebate expires that will be unfortunate for Koons as I think they are going to have a hard time moving that much metal if the price goes up in a couple of days.
I thought someone mentioned that power dollars were extended into Jan 2020.

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL